on 26 June 2014
This case is certainly worthy of review! I was relieved to discover that it fitted easily into Ryan Air's 'baskets' so perfect for cabin luggage. Having been carefully packed, making use of the corners, the case did not fall over whilst the two useful handles enabled easy handling up airport steps. No problems with the retracting handle.
Out of interest I managed to pack the following items into this space - plenty for 8 day's holiday! 5 three-quarter trousers, 1 long linen trousers, 2 pairs of shorts, 5 'strappy' tops, 3 t-shirts, 2 summer tops, 3 evening tops, beach cover up, 1 long sleeved t-shirt, 3 cardigans, the usual underwear, a swimming costume, 3 pairs sandals, toiletries, jewellery pouch, hair accessories plus a pair of socks.
All these weighed 9 kg. I am really impressed!
22 comments|162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 March 2014
Bought 2 of these for a recent trip to the Canaries. Having read other reviews, I agree that one problem is that they don't stand up very well which can be a problem when in queues. However, if you pack it right, it's okay. Good size, very lightweight when empty. Ideal for cabin luggage. Have only used the once and was very happy with performance although my husband said the handle could be longer as he is quite tall.
on 24 April 2014
Initially, I bought this suitcase as an alternative to my BIG suitcase when going on weekend to week long breaks...as long as you know how to pack, this bag is so good for it's purpose! And it was delivered very quickly. The only downside I would say it that it cannot stand up on its own if you pack till the suitcase is about to burst...otherwise it's a great product!
on 25 June 2014
Holdall was ideal for the week end I needed it for, very practical and easy to use. Lots of room in case to hold more than I needed. Would recommend for anyone to buy, would use company again as item arrived well before recommended date of delivery
on 4 January 2015
This saves me so much money, as I never have to check in luggage, I just take hand luggage with this bag.

Wheels are great, as is the front pocket. Only downside is the handle feels a bit flimsy and isn't very long. Cute design too.
on 15 January 2014
I used this case and it was just as described. The case holds quite a lot and the soft sides let you place your clothes really well when packing. It is also light and easy to pull or carry.
on 10 December 2013
I bought it as a present because it is so light, easy to use, easy to pack away saving space and conforms to cabin baggage regulations - overall all very pleased
on 14 June 2015
Nice looking piece of luggage. The cost of postage destroyed it for me same price as the luggage. It keeps toppling over. Most disappointing.
on 2 July 2014
Perfect for my 1 week holiday. Fits quite a lot of stuff and even had plenty of room to pack extra for my baby granddaughter.
on 27 February 2014
I LOVE THIS HOLDALL IT IS REALLY GREAT FOR MY DAUGHTER TRAVELLING TO COLLEGE. ITS SO LIGHT AND VERY REASONABLY PRICED

See one answered question