on 19 June 2014
I have very thick, dry, frizzy hair and have tried numerous products over the years. This is by far the best and has really made a difference without being 'greasy'. Just using a small amount, my hair is now soft, easier to manage and not dry and dull looking. I wish I had discovered it years ago and would definitely recommend it. Good value for money too compared to other products. I also tried it on my skin, on a burn mark and it worked wonders there too. I am so impressed with this oil I am ordering the eye cream from Naturally Mediterranean to try next. I also think the hair and skin oil would make an ideal gift. Top marks!
on 31 October 2013
This product works great with my frizzy hair. I apply it after washing my hair and sometimes also onto my hair dry. It really helps to tame my frizz and also makes my hair look healthier and shinier. My 11 year daughter loves it to and finds it very good to apply to her hair after swimming.

I prefer this product to other Argan Oil products I have tried as it is an advanced formula and its nice to put on my skin as well.
on 20 November 2013
I just recently purchased this product, and like I said in the title it really is magic !!
It made my hair shiny and smooth, just after the 1st application, I was really impressed as I have tried many products with Argan in them,and saw little or no results, but this was defiantly the best.
It was like I'd had a expensive treatment in the hairdresser :)
After reading the instructions, I realized that I could use it on my skin and it made my skin smooth and it had a lovely glow. My husband even had a go using it which was great.
Another plus was the refund policy, that I could have my money back if I didn't like it...but I love it, and will defiantly be ordering again.
And look forward to trying other products in the range.
Oh and thanks for the free postage.
on 5 February 2014
Being a Trini living in the UK, I need to look after my hair so it doesn't get too frizzy. The first thing i liked about this was the scent which was pleasant and subtle, and my hair is more manageable and less frizzy so job done!
on 6 May 2015
I purchased this product around 4 weeks ago, I suffer from terrible Eczema on my legs, groin, head and face. I had tried all the creams from my GP without success as well various other homeopathic remedies. This is by far the best i have tried. Its easy to use with a none greasy formula. Its improved the over all condition of my skin as well as reduce the itchiness drastically. I have also found it useful for my children's scalp as they too suffer from dry scalp. Before and after pictures to follow!
on 12 August 2015
Was a bit disappointed to be honest lovely oil nice smell but didn't clear up my psoriasis helped slightly with the itching but that was about all . So am still looking for the wonder cream/oil
on 23 October 2015
Fantastic customer service, despite there being a problem with the packaging which was not attributed to Naturally Mediterranean, they quickly issued a replacement and kept me well informed of the cause of the oversight. Have only been using the oil for a couple of days now, but it is already helping to clear up my eczema and is working well on reducing the irritation and softening the skin.
on 9 December 2013
I opened the bottle and immediately loved the smell of this product it smelt very natural, I was initially attracted to this product by the fact that it contains 100% natural ingredients. I have only been using this product for a few days now but I noticed its positive effects within a day of use, my skin feels revitalized by this 'magic oil' and my skin feels better than it has done for years. Thank you Naturally Mediterranean for this fantastic product I will be ordering more of your products very soon.
on 9 March 2016
Having received the product on time 5days ago,I am more than happy with the results so far,just a few drops and gently rubed in and left to soak in,my Psoriasis has started to heal having been useing a steroid cream from the doctor with no sign of healing, glad I came across it and well worth the money.
on 10 June 2015
I have lost my patience with Doctors, I think I have stopped being viable, you know when the value of treating is still worth it, well I am the other side of halfway thro my 50"s and seem to be seeing more of my GP Than I have done ever before, all the little niggles that haunt us as we age, and Lets face it we do not do old age well in the UK Anyway.

So I have been having a terrible time with a rash under both armpits, not pleasant, very painful, and slightly annoying as it has stopped me swimming everyday.

So I went to the Doc, who prescribed antibiotics, as the area was infected as well...

I had been treating it as Grown up Nappy rash with Sudocreme... and other topical creams,

But the infection got a good hold.

The antibiotics cleared the infection, but the rash did not go away, and the doctor shrugged and virtually said live with it ...

So after a quiet recommendation I went on the hunt for an alternative and the Natural way was deffo what I wanted

I have attached a before and after picture, and also the packaging, which I was impressed with, the instructions are clear and there was seal on the bottle to re-assure me that no one else had used it before me.
I will come back with an after picture... I just hope this oil does the job... as I am sick & tired of the rash under my arms.

I hope it works