2,066 Reviews

Published on 16 Dec. 2010 by S Price

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't connect
Published 6 months ago by J Hope

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, quality, value and service, 16 Dec. 2010
Great quality, great value and great customer service (the seller went above and beyond to source me a 20 metre cable not showing on Amazon as presently available). Connectors look and feel solid, with a reassuringly positive 'click' upon insertion. Standards info' printed down the cabling. Useful anti-snag shield a bonus! I'd thoroughly recommend this cabling and company to a friend or relative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain :D, 21 Oct. 2010
Lewis Bowron (Durham, England) - See all my reviews
Cable came well packaged, and for the price is an absolute bargain. The cable is made from what appears to be fairly thick but flexible plastic, much better than a belkin cable I have of a similar length. No complaints, would reccomend to anyone who was hunting for an ethernet cable that would reach around their room or to link a computer to a router/switch in a seperate room :D

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, quality product, 17 Nov. 2010
This is a quality product at a low price, the price nearly put me off as too cheap. I have my xbox connected via this lead and the transfer rate is spot on. It's at full length so that's 45 feet and no loss of signal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duronic 2m Ethernet cable, 30 Aug. 2011
These cables have amazing tranfer rate speed, downloading pictures or videos from Youtube. This is like an upgrade from the normal cat 5E ordinary cable. Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cable, 3 Nov. 2010
L. D. Nisbet "Liam D C Nisbet" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent cable for the money. Looks and feels quality and has done me very well so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class cable, 8 May 2011
M. Flower (Argyll, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I can't go into too much detail about cables, all that concerns me is that it works. The cable works. It is solidly built and it does the job. Enough said
Duronic 5m Professional Gold Headed Network Cable - Black - High Speed Premium Quality Cat5e / Patch / Ethernet / Modem / Router / LAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill product, 29 Oct. 2010
When my last cable became unusable i looked through quite a few products.I liked the spec & value for money for this cable & i'm glad i chose this one.It's been dependable from day one,i would recommend this product to any one who is looking for a great value for money product.Duronic 3m Professional Gold Headed Network Cable - Black - High Speed Premium Quality Cat5e / Patch / Ethernet / Modem / Router / LAN

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't connect, 7 Aug. 2014
Was really let down from the off after receiving this cable. Plugged it into Ethernet port for my desktop and didn't work, thought it was the port but tried an old 5e cable and it worked fine. Tried the duronic cable in a laptop and it worked but I had to push it in quite hard, if I let go it disconnected. Useless. So seems quality of the RJ45 is poor, never got to test the speed etc. Returned!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 29 Oct. 2010
W. Jabi - See all my reviews
The ethernet cables are of high quality. Very good connectors. I bought them to connect my Apple Time Capsule in my home office to my router in the living room through a pair of ethernet-over-powerline devices to avoid having to use a wireless connection. The cables never gave me any trouble
The cables come packaged in a plastic bag. The cables themselves have a heavy-duty feel to them. I have used and been unhappy with many CAT5 cables that are thinly shielded. These have a substantial rubbery-feeling casing. The connector release tab is also protected as you can see in the picture.

If you are worried, don't be. You can buy Duronic network cables with confidence. They won't let you down.

5.0 out of 5 stars network cable, 29 Dec. 2010
Amazon Customer (Nottingham United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Just what i wanted as i wasn't sure about spending a lot more on homeplugs. This cable is thicker than other network cables and will be ideal for routing it around the house.