5.0 out of 5 stars They fit a size 14 and are remarkably good quality.
Published 10 months ago by I.E

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm 5' 4" tall and slim person but this tights ...
I'm 5' 4" tall and slim person but this tights were too small, said that they were well made.
Published 3 months ago by olga

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit a size 14 and are remarkably good quality., 22 April 2014
This review is from: Kitten Print Socks CAT Tail Tattoo Tights Pantyhose Stockings Underwear (Personal Care)
I wasn't sure they would fit me as it is a smaller size and I am a size 14 UK and also 5'8" but they do and they look great if possibly a little pale on the black from stretching, I would not recommend these if you are a larger size and/or a lot taller. The skin colour is a bit too light for me and I am pretty pale but not too noticeably so. The cats are cute and not deformed when worn and the material is surprisingly thick and good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 10 Jan. 2014
I love this!! It came in a size medium to large and i was worried it wouldn't fit because i'm really short and quite petite but it fit really well despite the big size! I recommend this product, it's cute and you get what's in the picture :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 3 Dec. 2013
So cute! Good quality exactly how I expected them and quite thick material get loads of compliments on them! The delivery was also really quick happy with them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitten Print Socks Cat tail tattoo tights., 13 May 2014
I bought these for my 14yr old daughter who is very careless with tights, so they never last long. I was very impressed with both the quality and the price of these tights and i will certainly be purchasing more. A very satisfied customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars kitten print socks, 14 Nov. 2013
These tights are really thick,good quality.Marvellous price and really quirky for cat lovers.Delivered very quickly. I would really recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 27 Jan. 2014
These look great and as above I thought i'd purchase them for when i decide to wear them, at least i have them.

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute, 2 May 2014
I love them my favourite tights! Should buy them, the material is nice and the print is awesome a no brainer really!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars There were no tails!, 22 Mar. 2014
Even though the item came on time, was in great condition and I personally would recommend this to anyone.
I was disappointed!!!!!
I didn't receive the item stated, as in the cat tails which on the back of the tights weren't there.
I was then informed the item was out of stock. However I did appreciate how well the situation was handle and received a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tights but if you haven't bought them before, be aware., 6 Sept. 2014
I bought 3 pairs of tights and have bought these pairs of tights before from multiple people. The tights came a day after the minimum date so I'm very happy about that. Really pretty tights and I LOVE the styles of each pair.

Things you should know before buying:
-Ladders will appear after a few wears, mainly in the skin colour parts. The black fabric (not including the thin tattooed pieces) of the tights are thick which is good.
-THESE TIGHTS ARE TAILORED TO A PETITE FRAME (specifically, an Asian woman). So, unless you're tall and very skinny, or short, they might not fit. I'm quite short, and I'm not skinny but because I'm short, they fit. I think that if I was any bigger in weight, they wouldn't fit.

So, run down:
-Don't expect them to last long.
-Don't expect them to fit you.

5.0 out of 5 stars These tights are so cute, 11 Aug. 2014
I am in love with these tights. I'll be honest when I bought them at such a cheap price I expected them to be a thin, bad quality. But it turns out that these tights are thick, don't ladder easily, fit perfectly and look great.

Kitten Print Socks CAT Tail Tattoo Tights Pantyhose Stockings Underwear