Price:£9.49 - £12.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 4 July 2013
This hair wrap is absolutely brilliant. It's easy to use. I have shoulder length hair and it easily goes inside, would take longer hair no problem. It's very light to wear, stays securely in place and does a great job of drying my hair. I absolutely love it. It's one of those purchases I wish I had made ages ago. Highly recommend.
on 7 January 2014
To stop my wife using numerous towels in a week for her hair I bought her this. It is (according to her), very absorbent, quick trying and the button allows her to keep the towel in place with minimal fuss. I very popular purchase - well done me! :-)
on 13 January 2014
I have tried other turbans but they are too small. This one is plenty big enough for my large head & very long hair. I can get all of my hair in it comfortably.
I was so pleased with this, I bought 2 more.
on 2 August 2013
Nice and soft, absorbant, button in the right place, so easy to use, fits both myself and my grandaughter. Very pleased with the product. Thanks
on 23 March 2015
This is great! More absorbent and much kinder to curly hair than a towel wrap. It's very comfortable and light and doesn't seem to flatten down hair as a towel would, so it's easy to style hair after or just let curls be natural. It can be pulled slightly back off the face and behind ears, so that make-up can be applied whilst drying hair, and stays on well. I don't have massively thick or long hair, but I have shoulder-length hair and a reasonably large head and have no trouble with the size of this. It's so convenient I even wear this in the car to work if I'm really rushing! It dries very quickly too, so you won't have a second soggy towel to worry about drying. I've even popped it over the headrest in the car, done a night shift, and it's dry by morning - in winter. Would recommend, especially if you have curly, or dry/frizzy hair that doesn't do well with hair dryers or too much towel drying.
on 18 July 2013
I bought this for granddaughter and it is really handy for her as she goes swimming quite a lot. Very easy for her to use as well. Thinking of getting another one but would like a different colour.
on 24 June 2014
I wasn't sure this product would do anything special that a towel doesn't. If you already wrap a normal towel around your hair after washing you may think it isn't worth bothering with this. Think again! It's superb. Medium to long hair winds up nicely and fits a larger sized head(!) no worries. It absorbs water far better than a normal towel and even seems to prevent a slight frizz if you leave hair to dry naturally. Would recommend!
on 26 August 2013
I am very pleased with this item, it is just the right size to wrap round my long hair and very absorbent.
on 25 May 2014
This is the best hair turban I have found! I have very thick long hair and this towel easily wraps it up due to good design and the clever addition of a button and loop. Would just as easily suit someone with short or thin hair too!

Very absorbent microfibre towelling so soaks up moisture leaving my hair ready to dry and style when I'm ready.

Recommending this to my friends
on 5 May 2015
It's not worth the money. It smells so bad even after washing three times. Really disappointed !