on 26 April 2014
This case fits the Kindle Fire HD with a screen protector perfectly. It's sleep and wake function is excellent and I have no problems with losing the charge because it closes so well. I had a previous case which when supposedly shut allowed the Kindle to lose it's charge and it did not put the Kindle in sleep mode and the contrast between the two was extraordinary.The holder with the stylus in an integral part of the case and I never lose the stylus - well unless I drop it while I'm using it! The stand is easy to use and if I want to just hold it the elastic means I don't get cramp as I don't clutch it. Suffering from osteoarthritis in all joints that elastic has really helped. The case is a good protection as it is firm and resists any spills and of course keeps out most dust. The holes in the case for camera, switches and plugs are big enough without being too big. They are neatly finished so they do not suffer from any wear and tear in usage. It was really easy to get my charger lead in as the space for it was clear. Excellent value for money and well worth purchasing.
on 16 December 2013
This case cover is great, it is well made and functions perfectly, I especially like the sleep/wake function which I didn't have in previous cases I have tried, so that when I open the case my Kindle wakes up without me having to press any buttons and when I close it, it goes to sleep.

another great addition is the stylus that comes with this set as it is not at all tacky on the screen and glides really nicely, other stylus' I have had in the past are really poorly made and I usually very quickly go back to just using my finger, but I have had this one for about 4 weeks now and still use it every time.

you can also set the case to stand at 2 angles which is really useful if you are watching a show or reading a magazine or comic

this item could sell for much more than what the seller is asking, if you are looking for a high quality product at a low cost then this is definitely the one for you.
on 11 May 2014
Great case for the Kindle HDX very good fit, easy to get to buttons, sleep function really good and stand is really good too. Very impressed for the price.
on 13 December 2013
Excellent Product does what it says
Solid Sturdy and protects the Kindle well
Nice Leather Overall a great product
Fits snug and Secure and gives peace of mind the device is secure
on 12 June 2014
Robust, smart, protects from drops and spills (have done both).
Can take rear piccies without removing.
I like the stylus and holder too.
The self stand folding front works well too.
Fast delivery, well packaged, fair price too.
on 10 May 2014
.....but not so much as a stand. Sleep function works well. You can only use the cover in landscape mode as a stand though, not portrait (by comparison I can do this with my £5 stand/ cover for my iPad). The top folds and holds by a tiny lip which is not really stable and if you move the tablet slightly the stand will collapse on you. At the price it is ok as a protective cover.
on 18 April 2014
This is a strong case and I feel secure that it would protect my kindle if it got accidentally dropped. It is smart to look at and it is easy to prop up for reading and skyping. I have found that it is a bit difficult to press some instruction areas when close to the edge of the kindle as the case is quite a generous size
on 21 April 2014
This product is absolutely perfect for the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9". The Kindle switches on when you open it and sleeps when you close it. Camera, volume, on/off, light sensor, and charging points are all accessible with the cover on.

The cover is attractive, rugged, and comfortable, with three reading positions. I use them all, depending on whether I'm sitting or lying down; reading or playing a game. The textured pseudo leather is easy to hold and looks nice.

I wasn't going to get a cover because the options were too expensive or too cheap. I bought this one soon after it became available and have used it every day (about 3 months now). I wouldn't change a thing.

Oh, and the company obviously listens to their customers because a stylus (and holder) are included. I didn't think I wanted a stylus. Now I use it all the time. It sure reduces fingerprints on the Kindle.

I would certainly consider other products by Kamor. If you have this Kindle, get this cover.
on 11 August 2015
Absolutely great I had been searching for HDX 8.9 inch case since my kindle had been upgraded from a 7inch to the 8.9 inch kindle.this case arrived and it's even better than the case I had for my 7 inch kindle.The price was excellent also. Absolutely delighted.
on 30 April 2015
This is the best one I've bought for the fire 8.9,I looked at it when it arrived and thought no way, I hated the elastic strap thing, that's been the best feature of this very well made case.It's so useful you wouldn't believe it, it cost more than some, but less than others a very good budget case does all it says.