4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, warm, and friendly.
I chose these puffer jacket style slippers for my wife as she often has cold feet. Rather than have her stick said feet into my warm armpits when I wasn't looking, I made the choice based on potential warmth and comfort factor. We have not been disappointed; foot warmth has increased, armpit shock decreased and marriage happiness blossomed.

I docked a star...
Published 3 months ago by Dumas Russell

3.0 out of 5 stars Look great.
Had to return these as my Mum couldn't get them on, not a problem with the slippers, but a problem with her back, she couldn't bend over easily enough to pull the cuff up around the back of the ankle. This is a shame, as they look great!
Published 3 months ago by D. J. Pass

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, warm, and friendly., 21 May 2014

I docked a star as, in my wife's words "I look a bit like the Marshmallow Man". They ain't the prettiest.

3.0 out of 5 stars Look great., 13 Jun 2014
D. J. Pass (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The North Face Womens Nuptse Tent Mule III Slippers - Moonlight Ivory/Premiere Purple (Misc.)