5.0 out of 5 stars THE Singer/songwriter
Published 1 month ago by R. Supward

1.0 out of 5 stars Record Company Abuse
This is a manipulative 'very best of'. Some of those songs go nowhere near the mark of Bob's finest work. This is the record company putting out a crummy 'best of' before Christmas and hoping for the best. Bob himself should say 'Stop it!
Published 9 months ago by Tim Chaney

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Record Company Abuse, 25 Nov 2013
Tim Chaney "soloinsoho" (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars THE Singer/songwriter, 28 July 2014
This review is from: The Very Best Of (MP3 Download)
I seem to have a severe problem lately in that I can't stop myself buying old albums that are still in the attic and that I'm too old, or lazy to get out. Now, I know there are purists out there who swear to their personal Gods that vinyl is better than digital but at my age I don't really notice much difference between a CD, MP3 or vinyl. So, this album was purchased as an MP3 and for me, it's great.

There are all the great Dylan hits that inspired a generation (as well as me). The very same Dylan hits that became hits for numerous groups and singers. One of the best of a genre, the Singer/Songwriters, Dylan continues to be relevant to people today, long after the likes of the Beatles have ceased to be. At £2.99 for the download, this is a great introduction to Bob Dylan for anyone who wants to see what the fuss was about and a great reminder for those who've forgotten.

4.0 out of 5 stars I have to say I don't always like bob Dylan's versions of his songs - I generally ..., 13 July 2014
This review is from: The Very Best Of (Audio CD)
I have to say I don't always like bob Dylan's versions of his songs - I generally prefer cover versions (sorry but it's true) however I bought this because I recognise what a fantastic song writer he is - the lyrics are superb and his voice is growing on me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
5 stars says it all

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Jun 2014
Very good

4.0 out of 5 stars bob, 6 May 2014
Ms. Paula Macgregor (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Best Of (Audio CD)
It was what I expected .It replaces my worn out versions. good to listen in the car. But no failure, just fab bob as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Very Best Of (Audio CD)
Pressie for husband he loved it i do not, but I`m sure anyone who loves Bob would already know the tracks

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody..., 25 Feb 2014
J. Harrison (Dorset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Best Of (MP3 Download)
... Has to have this if you purchase only one Dylan disc. The spectrum of his style and span of his years is enveloped in this album. You need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars To the best of my expectations!, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Very Best Of (Audio CD)
For a long time I had not been listning to Bob Dylan's songs. Suddenly I found myself trying to remember the words in his song "blowing in the wind...", searched for it in my collection of the 60's singers and he wasn't anywhere to be found! I knew where to find him again... at AMAZON.co.uk! and really you didn't disapoint me... there he was in THE VERY BEST OF with many of his inspired words as ln "blowing in the wind" or "Hurricane ",etc

3.0 out of 5 stars Only one CD, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Very Best Of (Audio CD)
two cd's worth of music on the autorip but only one cd in the case?? expected two just based on the autorip download but still worth having in the car!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›