5.0 out of 5 stars Intensely enjoyable!
I'm a bit of a book 'snob' when it comes to my action with a list of favorite authors that I tend to stick to. A friend recommended this series to me and, I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting much.

Published 5 months ago by Miss K

3.0 out of 5 stars trilogy?
Theres barely one books worth of content here so beware , yes its good i really enjoyed it but dont be fooled into thinking your getting three books your not , your getting three short (very short) stories

It would be nice if they took the time to mention this ....
Published 1 month ago by Darren Proudlock

5.0 out of 5 stars Intensely enjoyable!, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: SAS Para-Ops: The First Trilogy - SAS Para-Ops Books #1, #2 & #3 (Kindle Edition)

How wrong was I! I found this series totally compelling. The action is fast paced but not rushed, the characters are well thought out and developed and the writing is excellent. Each book can stand alone but trust me, you won't want to read just one.

If you're bored of the 'usual suspects' in this genre you really should read these, you'll find a new author to put on your 'must read' list. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excitement at its finest!, 12 Nov 2013
Excellent value, especially for the price. You get 3 awesome books in 1! They were all action-packed and are capable of standing on their own or as the whole series combined. The SAS Operatives' actions in the books were all believable and consistent with their scenarios. You can easily move on from one novel to the next, especially because you will find it hard not to once you finished the first and the second.

Even with an over-active imagination such as mine, I was still caught by surprises in the stories. And the technical lingo is gripping and impressive as well. The trilogy is perfect for those who are looking for a fast-paced read with plenty of interesting situations and sequence of events.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Non-Stop Thrill Ride, 9 Nov 2013
I am a big fan of book series that manage to capture a fast-paced, no nonsense, action-packed vibe like the SAS Para-Ops trilogy and so from just a few pages into the first book I was hooked. The writing is crisp, clean, vibrantly descriptive, continuously in motion and overall a thoroughly entertaining read. Casey Christie does a great job in creating three imaginative plots that feel wholly complete by themselves, but that work well together and provide a fully fleshed-out world view of the para-ops team and of Mark Andrews specifically that really takes the series to another level of enjoyable. What I liked about this series is that it was consistent from book to book, managing to retain the same tone, entertainment value and spark with each progressing book. Overall, this was a fun, action-packed non-stop thrill ride of a book series that I definitely would recommend to other readers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, thrilling powerful!, 5 Jan 2014
As a new year resolution I told myself I needed to start reading more, whilst scanning amazon for any books that could be of interest I stumbled upon the SAS Para-Ops: The First Trilogy. I have had a keen interest in the military and special forces since a child, and figured at 1.99 it would be worth a read, and is it. Yes!

I settled down and began to read the first book not knowing what to expect. The first thing to hit you is the shear detail of this read, it has the ability to take you out of this world and drop you right there in the thick of the action.

Within 3-4 pages I was hooked. It is action packed, but also soft and calm when needs be. And I found myself reading half of the first book in one sitting without realizing it, anticipating what will happen next, second guessing the story and anxiously awaiting the rest of this trilogy.

The stories are well written, clear and understandable. They also comprise of relatively small chapters, making it easier to read in segments, and giving a feeling of accomplishment. Keeping you immersed in the pages.

As of right now I would say it is a great read, and considering it is a trilogy! Fantastic for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, can't put down read, 3 Jan 2014
Being a big fan of Andy McNab and Chris Ryan's books thought I would give this a go. Talk about realistic!! This series of books are a must read, the action is non-stop and the Characters well thought out. Well written. I cannot wait for the next instalments. Casey Christie has certainly got what it takes..

5.0 out of 5 stars S.a.s, 23 Feb 2014
Love these types of book and Christie is a good read so I would recommend this writer to every body

4.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, 27 Jan 2014
really good. Just the kind of book you would read if you are looking for excitement. Non stop action.Just great

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Fantastic, 19 Jan 2014
Casey Christie brings the violence to life in this gripping 3 part series
I was surprised by the quality of the content and the graphic nature as you were able to picture each scenario
Thrilling from start to finish and now I am waiting for Casey's next book

I normally read Chris Ryan and Andy McNab Now I have a new author to follow

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read! Better than expected!, 17 Jan 2014
While I do enjoy the miltary / special-ops type genre, I usually stick to the old tried and tested Andy McNab and a few other selected authors. I was told about this boxset by a friend of mine who promised I would enjoy them and for such a small cost I decided to give it a go. I surprised myself by how deeply I immersed myself in the stories; I read all three without putting the book down! The characters are very real and the plot lines fast-paced and completely gripping at times. There is enough technical detail for those who want that sort of thing without it being overbearing. Each book would probably work well on its own but as a package it really does shine.

There's a fair amount of violence as you would expect, and some really cool plot twists that come out of nowhere. You really get to empathise with the hero, Mark Andrews, and after finishing the first book you will be really glad you have the second one ready to go.

The writing style is suspenseful and stylish and the author clearly has some experience of the subject. All in all, I'm glad I bought the set and would recommend it to anyone who already loves the genre or even those that haven't tried it yet and just want a really good read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Action Packed Trilogy!!!, 18 Dec 2013
I absolutely love this collection. SAS Para-Ops is filled with action that keeps you in suspense and on edge from the very beginning. I actually purchased the trilogy for my husband but started reading it myself. I just could not put it down; I was drawn in from the very beginning. SAS Para-Ops takes you into a completely different and exciting world. You will find yourself filled with anticipation throughout the book. I will say this; you should always expect the unexpected in this series. The writing is totally amazing! All the characters are well-developed and realistic. The author will have you feeling as if you are a character traveling through the book. I love a well-written book where the author keeps you wanting to read more. I hope to read other work such as this one by the author. Highly recommended and two thumbs up!!!

ARRAY(0xa4d0fc84)