5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable to use
Stops the dreaded finger prints all over the screen, very sensitive great for accuracy , well worth the money, bought at the same time as cover for my HDX, very pleased with my purchase.
Published 6 months ago by Amanda WAKELIN-LLOYD

2.0 out of 5 stars did not think it was worth the money
I am sorry I did not think it was worth the money. By the time package and vat was added it was just to much.But. pleased to say I had no trouble in returning .after all it was just a rubber on the end pen .
Published 5 months ago by Dorothy Cookson

2.0 out of 5 stars did not think it was worth the money, 4 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Unpredictable, 27 Jan 2014
Difficult to control. Kept zooming in when trying to draw. Works well then plays up. Unpredictable and un dependable. Finger works better and cheaper.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Marware Sleeq Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices, Red (Accessory)
On receipt I found this stylus very comfortable and attractive but after only 6 weeks the tip ha broken with just my use only. I should like a refund!

1.0 out of 5 stars Marls are sleeq stylus, 14 Feb 2014
This product is nice to hold as I have chronic arthritis but after only using it for a short time the rubber tip has torn and is coming off so rendering it useless. I am typing this review with a stylus that cost a pound!

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable to use, 8 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, 9 Mar 2014
The rubber tip has split already!! Have bought a few cheap stylus which havent lasted so thought I would spend a bit more....sadly the result is the same

5.0 out of 5 stars Marware Styus, 28 Jan 2014
F. E. Wharmby - See all my reviews
Because I have a tremor in my right hand I now find that using this Styus I can write on my Kindle

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE Overpriced Rubbish, 23 Mar 2014
This is massively overpriced, the paint on the one i have started flaking off almost as soon as i unwrapped it! There appear to be plenty of alternatives out there at much more sensible prices so i would recommend those instead. Update 29 May 2014 The rubber tip broke on this a week ago - as it was just past the 3 month return limit, Amazon will do nothing. Having paid 15 for a bit of plastic with a rubber tip i would expect it to last more than a couple of months. Amazon should be ashamed of selling this and i will be reporting this product to Trading Standards as it is of neither merchantable quality nor fit for purpose!

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced but a good product., 18 Jan 2014
This is very comfortable to use and looks very attractive compared to most other stylus I have used. No marks on my Kindle Fire at all, but my word it is expensive for what it is. Hence only three stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey., 13 Jan 2014
Kevin Mulligan: (stockport.england) - See all my reviews
Most certainly much better than using your fingers and much quicker.However I thought that the price was a bit over the top.