5.0 out of 5 stars Marware Styus
Because I have a tremor in my right hand I now find that using this Styus I can write on my Kindle
Published 7 months ago by F. E. Wharmby

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE Overpriced Rubbish
Published 5 months ago by Mr Rose

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE Overpriced Rubbish, 23 Mar 2014
This is massively overpriced, the paint on the one i have started flaking off almost as soon as i unwrapped it! There appear to be plenty of alternatives out there at much more sensible prices so i would recommend those instead. Update 29 May 2014 The rubber tip broke on this a week ago - as it was just past the 3 month return limit, Amazon will do nothing. Having paid 15 for a bit of plastic with a rubber tip i would expect it to last more than a couple of months. Amazon should be ashamed of selling this and i will be reporting this product to Trading Standards as it is of neither merchantable quality nor fit for purpose!

2.0 out of 5 stars Unpredictable, 27 Jan 2014
Difficult to control. Kept zooming in when trying to draw. Works well then plays up. Unpredictable and un dependable. Finger works better and cheaper.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, 9 Mar 2014
The rubber tip has split already!! Have bought a few cheap stylus which havent lasted so thought I would spend a bit more....sadly the result is the same

1.0 out of 5 stars What a load of rubbish!!, 17 Feb 2014
This item is rubbish.
I bought 2 for my husband and myself and the ends fell off both stylus. Neither are used extensively. I would have thought at this price they would have lasted a lot longer. I tried to return them on Feb 14 but during the process didn't receive a returns label. By the time I tried again I was told that the returns date ended on Feb 16.
What a waste of money!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars For decoration only !!, 4 Mar 2014
(1) There is no cover for the tip which is likely to pick up débris, allowing the screen to be scratched.
(2) The clip is completely impractical; it might as well not be there.
(3) I wouldn't recommend this item to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars marware stylus, 7 April 2014
The rubber tip split shortly after purchase so I won't be buying another one at the price being asked
Yours sincerely Derek Toyne

1.0 out of 5 stars stylus, 25 May 2014
Mr. M. D. Bull (East Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
This stylus was originally quoted at lot more than the price I paid 5 pounds but it only lasted about a week before the rubber tip ripped I thought it would be better than the cheaper ones I had bought before but it wasn't as good as my previous purchase of 10 for 1pound 18 . So i would have marked this as being a poor purchase

1.0 out of 5 stars Marls are sleeq stylus, 14 Feb 2014
This product is nice to hold as I have chronic arthritis but after only using it for a short time the rubber tip has torn and is coming off so rendering it useless. I am typing this review with a stylus that cost a pound!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Marware Sleeq Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices, Red (Accessory)
On receipt I found this stylus very comfortable and attractive but after only 6 weeks the tip ha broken with just my use only. I should like a refund!

2.0 out of 5 stars did not think it was worth the money, 4 Feb 2014
I am sorry I did not think it was worth the money. By the time package and vat was added it was just to much.But. pleased to say I had no trouble in returning .after all it was just a rubber on the end pen .