5.0 out of 5 stars Marware Styus
Because I have a tremor in my right hand I now find that using this Styus I can write on my Kindle
Published 14 months ago by F. E. Wharmby

1.0 out of 5 stars What a load of rubbish!!
This item is rubbish.
I bought 2 for my husband and myself and the ends fell off both stylus. Neither are used extensively. I would have thought at this price they would have lasted a lot longer. I tried to return them on Feb 14 but during the process didn't receive a returns label. By the time I tried again I was told that the returns date ended on Feb 16...
Published 13 months ago by Christine

1.0 out of 5 stars What a load of rubbish!!, 17 Feb. 2014
This item is rubbish.
What a waste of money!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE Overpriced Rubbish, 23 Mar. 2014
This is massively overpriced, the paint on the one i have started flaking off almost as soon as i unwrapped it! There appear to be plenty of alternatives out there at much more sensible prices so i would recommend those instead. Update 29 May 2014 The rubber tip broke on this a week ago - as it was just past the 3 month return limit, Amazon will do nothing. Having paid £15 for a bit of plastic with a rubber tip i would expect it to last more than a couple of months. Amazon should be ashamed of selling this and i will be reporting this product to Trading Standards as it is of neither merchantable quality nor fit for purpose!

2.0 out of 5 stars For decoration only !!, 4 Mar. 2014
(1) There is no cover for the tip which is likely to pick up débris, allowing the screen to be scratched.
(2) The clip is completely impractical; it might as well not be there.
(3) I wouldn't recommend this item to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars marware stylus, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Marware Sleeq Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices, Black (Accessory)
The rubber tip split shortly after purchase so I won't be buying another one at the price being asked
Yours sincerely Derek Toyne

2.0 out of 5 stars Unpredictable, 27 Jan. 2014
Difficult to control. Kept zooming in when trying to draw. Works well then plays up. Unpredictable and un dependable. Finger works better and cheaper.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, 9 Mar. 2014
The rubber tip has split already!! Have bought a few cheap stylus which havent lasted so thought I would spend a bit more....sadly the result is the same

2.0 out of 5 stars Great for the first month, but wears down and stops working, 5 Feb. 2014
It was a great product for the first 30 days. It worked perfectly and looked beautiful.

I don't know whether mine is faulty, but now that I've been using it for over a month, the capacitive touch part drags and gets caught on the screen. This means I can't use it for writing or drawing anymore (which was the main reason I bought such an expensive pen). I'm now forced to use a cheap £0.39 pen - IT IS SO MUCH BETTER. Don't waste money on this product. It may look pretty, and feel ergonomic, but it just doesn't hold out for long term regular use (unlike much cheaper products it seems). This was a complete waste of money, and because it only stopped working after 30 days, I'm unable to return it or get a refund. Very disappointed Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Marls are sleeq stylus, 14 Feb. 2014
This product is nice to hold as I have chronic arthritis but after only using it for a short time the rubber tip has torn and is coming off so rendering it useless. I am typing this review with a stylus that cost a pound!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 13 Feb. 2014
On receipt I found this stylus very comfortable and attractive but after only 6 weeks the tip ha broken with just my use only. I should like a refund!

1.0 out of 5 stars no style stylus, 7 Feb. 2014
For what this costs it is rubbish. for much less you can get a real pen with stylus & a laser pointer in one!