Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 13 January 2014
This is absolutely not what is on the picture. The colors are so different and not as nice as on the photo. It will be maybe better if you will put there correct picture in this item and not confused you customer.
on 3 July 2014
The colours of the felt that I received are nothing like the picture or the description by the seller. I have given a three star rated review for this reason. I have kept them because it is such a time waster having to repack and return. I also read other people's reviews and it seems that I am not the only person complaining that the colours are not as light and bright as those shown. The felt is not a bad quality and the size is A4.
on 3 January 2014
I have received this felt, but it did come in 6 packs of 10 sheets each, so I have 6 of each colour. More than useble but not the variety that I expected. was hoping for a better selection, but for the price its a good buy.
on 1 November 2013
The colours of this felt are quite dull which might work for some people's projects, but I prefer more clean, bright colours
on 22 October 2013
Well of all the felt packs available, I feel this is the best I’ve ever come across.

It has beat my expectation.

I think this is a top buy, given the cost, the quality of the product, the number of colours (which cover a good range) and the repetition - you may want to make more than one of the same project and so don't have to rush out and buy another pack to do so.

The felt is durable, soft, colourful, easy to cut, easy to sew, washable, pliable and has lots of uses (it can be cut for pictures, made into toys, animals, felt bandanas, bibs, booties, bookmarks, boxes, etc.)

They are A4 sized, which is easy to relate to. There are 6 each of 15 different beautiful colours.
It's good quality felt and can be used to make different craft projects and toys.

At less than £15 for 60 large sheets - you won't buy better value for this size of pack
on 28 November 2013
The colours in the picture do not match the colours of the product sent to me. I received quite dark and dull colours, very small variety, definitely not something shown in the picture.
on 28 November 2013
I'm thrilled with how much felt I got for my money, and really looking forward to using it. All the colours I could possibly want, and it is of good quality for my purpose. It arrived by return.
on 13 November 2013
The felt pack in unbelieveable value and perfect for many craft projects. There is a wide variety of colours to chose from and the felt is of good quality. The only down side is that the felt is not quite A4 which may affect some projects but for what i need it doesn't matter. Overall very pleased.
on 26 October 2013
This set of felts arrived quickly and colours are as described, very pleased. They are however not quite A4 size, the length is fine at 300mm but the width is short at 200mm instead of 210, just be aware if this is important to your work. Bought these for Christmas crafting. Used last night and was very pleased with the results especially the choice of colours, can't wait to do more.
on 19 February 2015
First things first: this felt is really great quality, lovely vibrant colours, nice even thickness throughout.

With regards to the pictures in the listing, what I received was basically the first image- big pile of a bunch of different colours.

I received 60 sheets- in 30 colours, with 2 sheets of each, not the 15 colours with 4 sheets of each as advertised. This might sound great, but for what I intended to use the felt for, this is not so good, since if I run out of one colour I'm going to have to buy another £16 pack. And then, who knows if I'll actually get the same 30 colours again, as I think this must have been a mistake.