Well of all the felt packs available, I feel this is the best I’ve ever come across.

It has beat my expectation.

Published 13 months ago by S Gluck

1.0 out of 5 stars color
This is absolutely not what is on the picture. The colors are so different and not as nice as on the photo. It will be maybe better if you will put there correct picture in this item and not confused you customer.
Published 10 months ago by Michaela Kubelkova

1.0 out of 5 stars color, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jumbo Pack of Acrylic Felt - 60 A4 Sheets in 15 Assorted Colours

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with the colours I received, 3 July 2014
Ingrid Carlsson (Buckinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
The colours of the felt that I received are nothing like the picture or the description by the seller. I have given a three star rated review for this reason. I have kept them because it is such a time waster having to repack and return. I also read other people's reviews and it seems that I am not the only person complaining that the colours are not as light and bright as those shown. The felt is not a bad quality and the size is A4.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, not a lot of colour choices, 3 Jan 2014
I have received this felt, but it did come in 6 packs of 10 sheets each, so I have 6 of each colour. More than useble but not the variety that I expected. was hoping for a better selection, but for the price its a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE MOST LOVELY FELT SHEETS ON AMAZON OR HIGH STREET SHOPS EVER, 22 Oct 2013

It has beat my expectation.

I think this is a top buy, given the cost, the quality of the product, the number of colours (which cover a good range) and the repetition - you may want to make more than one of the same project and so don't have to rush out and buy another pack to do so.

The felt is durable, soft, colourful, easy to cut, easy to sew, washable, pliable and has lots of uses (it can be cut for pictures, made into toys, animals, felt bandanas, bibs, booties, bookmarks, boxes, etc.)

They are A4 sized, which is easy to relate to. There are 6 each of 15 different beautiful colours.
It's good quality felt and can be used to make different craft projects and toys.

At less than £15 for 60 large sheets - you won't buy better value for this size of pack

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull colours, 1 Nov 2013
The colours of this felt are quite dull which might work for some people's projects, but I prefer more clean, bright colours

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very nice colours, 28 Nov 2013
The colours in the picture do not match the colours of the product sent to me. I received quite dark and dull colours, very small variety, definitely not something shown in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars A rainbow of opportunity!, 28 Nov 2013
Caroline (Roxburghshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I'm thrilled with how much felt I got for my money, and really looking forward to using it. All the colours I could possibly want, and it is of good quality for my purpose. It arrived by return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 13 Nov 2013
The felt pack in unbelieveable value and perfect for many craft projects. There is a wide variety of colours to chose from and the felt is of good quality. The only down side is that the felt is not quite A4 which may affect some projects but for what i need it doesn't matter. Overall very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Acrylic Felts, 26 Oct 2013
This set of felts arrived quickly and colours are as described, very pleased. They are however not quite A4 size, the length is fine at 300mm but the width is short at 200mm instead of 210, just be aware if this is important to your work. Bought these for Christmas crafting. Used last night and was very pleased with the results especially the choice of colours, can't wait to do more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great felt, 5 Jan 2014
Lovely soft felt, decently thick, promptly delivered. I got 9 or 10 different colours, including white and black. Would have preferred more variety, which is the only reason I'm rating 4 instead of 5, but with five sheets of each colour at least I know I won't run out quickly. The felt feels great and the colours are nice and vibrant. And on top of that, the price is brilliant compared with the prices in my local haberdashery.

Awesome product, I'll definitely be purchasing again!