5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
This is exactly what I wanted in a set of dumbbells. The weights are easily interchangeable which is always good. The only one drawback of this product is that the spin lock collars come loose fairly frequently but I personally don't see that as much of a problem.
Published 15 months ago by swearley97

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
All in all a good set of weights, the box was battered and the handle of the weights was a bit worn and cracked, the handle is a bit rough but nothing to bad, good for someone who wants to start off.
Published 14 months ago by jeffjefferson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for occasional use, 13 Jan 2014
The only problem is that it seems that the weights are not completely sealed and sometimes grains of sand fall from them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Oct 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Sand is a big issue, 17 April 2014
Ordered them to exercise at home but they are filled with sand and perhaps not properly tightened or locked. Every time to use them you can see sand falling out of weights. I need to vacuum every time I exercise as I have 7 months old daughter that crawls.

This is really a pain because where I keep them I always see sand underneath once I pick up. Rods are good and so is the lock. but very disappointed with the sand filled weights.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints so far..., 13 Nov 2012
The parcel arrived promptly (from Germany apparently!) and although the box was a little battered, the contents seem to be completely fine. The weights are nice and heavy, but it might take me a while to work up to the full 15Kg each as my arms resemble yoghurt coated twiglets at the moment. Very happy with the product so far - if they fall to bits in the next few days I will update this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product /40kg set, 6 Mar 2014
-First of all the delivery was instant only waited 2 days for my item
-Goods were not damaged and everything arrived without any missing parts
-Can't complain about the quality of the product
-Excellent pricing

So I bought this item because I have a busy lifestyle and as it happens missed a lot of workouts at the gym, which led to not make the gains I aspire to achieve by summer.
That meant that I had to consider starting to do more focused workouts at home for which I obviously needed some heavy dumbbells.
Having only used the set once as it only arrived I can't give a more detailed review yet, however I can say that for my strength capabilities it will fulfill all my requirements and I will be able to get workouts for all muscle groups done with them and safely skip some gym days without feeling guilty afterwards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 Dec 2013
Good product. Chunky when all weights are on like people have already said and also came covered in and oily greasy substance but after a good clean, no complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 22 Aug 2013
great weights. are what they claim.. I'm huge now ..honest! well I aim to be soon. Good solid weights and bar with spindal lock rings that hold solid, Perfect for beginner or intermediate users,,,,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set of Dumbbells, Honest Review:, 24 Sep 2014
Great Dumbbell weights set, perfect for home use. I ordered the 50kg weight set and it came swiftly. Packaging was a bit ruffed up but no actual damage to the weights. Also the weights were individually stored within their own little plastic bag, and the weights themselves were a little greasy and smelled a little. However after using a kitchen cloth and some water, this was all removed and they have been no trouble since. Really Pleased with the quality of the bars, very sturdy and the spin-locks once attached are sturdy and do not spin off like most other spin-locks in mid exercise.

In short, Great Weights, Great Bars, Great spin-locks, average packaging (but not bad considering they are really heavy wights being sent from Europe!)

1.0 out of 5 stars the worst item I have never seen in my life., 18 Aug 2014
Guys this item is awful, is not iron, is plastic with sand inside, is much bigger than a common dumbbell, I am going to rutern and the seller doesn't want to send me the label to return and the seller said me that I have to pay to return and I have to pay when they sent to me...I really recommend don't buy this product, I'll lose part of my money, I'm stressed, desapointed, unhappy.