on 29 April 2014
A little bit snug on the hips/bum area, but that could be me! They hang nicely and are not see through at all.
on 23 June 2014
When I first got these, I thought, wonderful, colours, fabric and length great. However, when I tried them on, if I had the waistband at my waist, length was great, but crotch to low, it was halfway between my knee and my crotch, very uncomfortable and made me look like I had an extremely low bottom. And if I pulled up the waistband to get the crotch to right position it was right under my bustline and the legs were too short. Had to return. Shame they were such a bad cut otherwise ideal. I bought 2 pairs in 2 different colours, and they were both the same.
on 14 April 2014
The trousers are great. I love them, the material is great as it won't crush. They are a bit long but as they are high waisted you can just pull them up a little bit to shorten them. I would recommend them. I bought them in black and am now considering other colours.
on 24 May 2014
Very long - waistband sits high above belly button, and I have an average height. Looks Fairly flowy. It's a soft jersey material and nice for everyday wear during the summer season. An average purchase for the average price paid.
on 1 August 2014
Lovely material and nice colour but too big the crutch was hanging to my knees and waist band up to my tin cage.... I'm
Normally size 12 but these were more like a size 16 on me!!
on 16 September 2014
Yiu need to be at least 6ft plus
on 17 July 2014
This garment was awful the quality was disgusting, the worst I have ever
Purchased online.
on 14 August 2014
I love these trousers. They are so comfortable, but the waist comes up to my bust line.
on 31 July 2014
Answer yes they did. Recommending them to all my friends
on 3 June 2016
Happy with them and delivered in a fair time thank you