Relocating my separates to a different location meant having to add some serious cable length and ditch the rather pricey richer sounds jobs I previously had. I've got the 2m and 3m lengths of these and have found them to be of excellent quality, the connects are gold plated and feel very solid and sound quality transferred is just what I'm used to. Overall I can highly recommend.
on 3 March 2009
2 Metre High Quality Gold Plated 2x Phono to 2x Phono RCA Cable I was not sure if this cable would be any good seeing how reasonably priced it is,but it was excellent at the job it was bought for.I would highly recommend this item.
on 16 October 2015
IMPORTANT NOTE: These are not going to cause audiophiles any trouser arousal, because you won't find any rhodium, titanium, kryptonite or unicorn semen used in their construction.

For 99% of normal people with normal hearing, these are more than adequate for your home audio needs.
I've been using these cables on a mid-high range separates system for quite some time with very satisfying results, I just can't fault them at this price, I even used one cable as a donor when re-wiring my turntable.

If you're the type of person that waxes lyrical on-line about how much your cables cost because they contain rare minerals only found on Pluto, and like to claim that you can hear frequencies and distortion well outside the human hearing range, these are not for you.

For those of you who have a best friend that isn't inflatable, these are a great buy.
on 24 September 2009
I bought this cable because I noticed that the 'bundled' CD to amplifier cable that came with my CD player was conspicuously thinner than the ones from the tape and LP decks. Having not too long ago invested in better amplifier to speaker cables, I decided to try the same with the CD to amplfier connection. Bingo! My system sounds much better! I know people say that these improvements are only 'in the mind' or that 'only scientific instruments can measure the difference' but no, that is not the case here. Just one example - I have some string quartet CDs where the violin has always sounded a little 'hard' and I had put this down to the analogue to digital, or LP to CD, transfer process, or to inadequacies in the original, oldish, recording techniques. But now, with the new cable, the hardness is gone, yet none of the clarity, depth or range of expression has been lost!
The cables feel good and well made, and inspire confidence (yes, this is to some extent subjective) and the plugs fit firmly and positively into my HiFi equipment (this is a fact).
1 Metre High Quality Gold Metal Plug 2x Phono to 2x Phono RCA Cable
on 1 November 2011
I bought this to rid myself of some hum on a sub woofer in a recess where I hadn't got a long enough lead and had to use joiners. I only needed one lead but this is a double lead, so I stripped it apart down the join and have one to use and one spare for a quid more than getting a singe core cable. It has done the job effectively and satisfied my cheapskate side as well.
on 24 January 2014
Excellent product and service. Arrived within 2 days (three times) of the order placement and on standard delivery. I bought 3 of the 1m variants, 3 of the 3m and another 3 of the 5 metre twin RCA to RCA leads; (I am using them for a car audio install.) each were on separate orders, placed weeks apart and the delivery and quality was bang on each time. They come in a sealed plastic bag and look really good too. If you are looking for good quality phono leads, from a good company for a good price, then buy these! Honestly cannot fault them. (They are also magnetically shielded well too, as they run next to my power cables with no interference!) excellent product. Thank you.
on 8 February 2014
RCA's are not the sort of cables you want to get too cheap. The primary connection between the music source and the amp that will project it to the speakers. If your RCA's are rubbish, no hifi will live up to it's potential.

These Cable Mountain gold plated RCA's look and feel like they are built to last. Gold plating creates a better connection to your amp, remember these cables transfer an analogue signal so gold plating actually makes a difference, unlike digital cables where the advantage of gold plating is less obvious and continually argued either way.

I have used these cables to connect my Cambridge Audio DAB Radio to my Cambridge Audio Amp. The sound is just stunning. My old RCA's and speakers are about 10 years old. They were quite cheap and you can hear the improvement in the sound from these new RCA's immediately. I'm now looking forward to putting some decent speakers on quality speaker cable to get the full potential out of my system.

And seriously, for under £4, I challenge anyone to find a similar quality RCA for that price from another brand.
on 15 June 2011
I wanted to connect my HDTV up to a my stereo amp. I thought that maybe over this distance the sound quality might be poor, but so far it seems to have done the job well. Can't really complain for such a cheap cable!
on 5 December 2011
I recently purchased these cables in order to connect my gamer chair up to my xbox 360 which sits 4ft up on a shelf. The lead i had was just long enough but stretched tight however after searching on amazon i came across these fantastic audio leads. Not only are they longer than the ones i previously tried to use but they also sound clearer aswell.They only took a couple of days to arrive and were in perfect condition and as described...
on 30 March 2013
I bought this cable to connect my Sky box to my Hi-Fi system to create a loop through. This enabled me to use my Hi-Fi remote control to regulate the volume from the Sky box to my external speakers. I needed to do it this way because my TV for some reason only has an optical sound output connection. The cable is of excellent quality and performance. Highly recommended.