5.0 out of 5 stars Great computer, Great price!
Published 11 months ago by Imasweetiepie

1.0 out of 5 stars Lower the price back down.
Put the price back down to £530, and i'll consider changing this. It's worth 530 not 600. My friend built a computer way better for 520...No WIFI, grpahics card not as good as the rest of the pc.
Published 10 months ago by Christpher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great computer, Great price!, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: AMD FX-6350 4.2GHz Nvidia GTX 650 Gaming PC with Windows 7 (AMD FX-6350 Six Core 4.20GHz CPU, WIFI, Nvidia GTX650 1GB DDR5 Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 16GB DDR3 Memory, Corsair PSU HDMI 1080p, USB 3.0, Blue LED Case) (pre-installed with Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium) (Personal Computers)
Where to start with this computer, for a decent gaming computer I was looking around £700, but then I fount admi, this computer had all the specs for only £530, what more could I ask for? This computer has great specs, and a great price. The 6 core processor and 16gb ram is enough for you to do a number of tasks at lightning speed, personally as a gamer I was pulled towards the Nvidia gtx 650, this graphics card mixed with the processor, and ram gave me great gaming performance. These are some of the games I tried, I managed to run Farcry 3 with everything maxed out on a solid 50-60 fps, Battlefield 3 could run on High settings at 60fps on every map and ultra on smaller maps, my personal favourite game, League of Legends got 60fps solid with everything maxed out. Not only this but the case is superb, the LEDs are amazing and match well with my blue backlit keyboard and Razer deathadder, there is room for upgrades so you are not stuck to the same specs, the inside of the computer is very nicely organised, all wires organised and are tidy, this pc was very well made. Not only this but there 6 fans in this computer overall, one on the front grill which lights up with blue LEDs, 2 on the side which again you can turn on and off, and light up blue with LEDs if on, one on the back of the case, one on the processor and one on the graphics card, this make it extremely hard for the computer to even start getting warm. The case also has 2 holes in the back incase you want to upgrade to water cooling. The computer its self was ready to use in 20 minutes tops, with windows 7 pre installed the only thing left to do was validate it (code on the right of the computer case) and create the account, after that the rest was simple. The only thing I would recommend is that if you buy this pc you use an Ethernet cable, this pc does not have a wireless card so be careful before buying, it does come with a USB wireless adapter to allow the computer to connect to the internet, but I would strongly recommend a Ethernet cable. The delivery of the computer took 9 days overall as I ordered on the 12th of January and got my order by the 22nd, at first I thought this was a long time to wait, but they built the pc so well and made sure everything was in working order, that I was more than happy to wait 9 days for such a good pc. If you are looking for a great computer, with great specs with even a greater price, then I would not doubt for a moment not to buy this pc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast! Powerful! Good All rounder!, 26 Mar 2014
Let me start by stating that I am in no way shape or form a gamer. I will probably never use this machine to play games, unless a cheeky wee game of a Nintendo 64 emulator counts.

I am in fact a video maker/editor, for weddings and many other corporate functions. I have only recently started out and increase in clients has meant that I need a more powerful machine. But I only had a limited budget to get what I wanted.

I am a Mac guy and everything within me was telling me to buy an iMac. The only thing was the cost, so I opted for a windows machine. And I have not been disappointed. As the title suggests the machine is fast. Lightning quick actually. The 6 cores definitely will be the root of that, not to mention the 16gb of RAM. The only let down is the 1gb graphics card and lack of SSD. I will be updating the graphics card and will be implementing a SSD that will dramatically speed up the already lightning fast system. So not that much a pain.

The build quality is excellent and although is a gaming machine isn't over bombarded with silly LED lights and actually has a button on the side to turn the side ones off, which is great for me when meeting clients as my PC won't look like the Blackpool Illuminations.

The computer took 7 days to arrive, which is fine as I ordered late on a Friday, but I was more than happy to wait.

It states that the computer is WIFI compatible but all they do is supply a fairly decent WIFI USB atenna. I don't need this as I have a wired access, but actually supplying the USB helps in case I move office and wired isn't available.

It comes with plenty USB 2.0 ports, 5 I think, and 2 USB 3.0 ports. Which is very handy for large data transfer like HD videos to my external hard drive.

I haven't opened the machine as of yet but I believe that there are 6 fans inside, which keeps the machine very cool at all times, which is essential when running editing software's like Premiere Pro and After Effects. Although they are a little noisy but when I have my headphones in or using my speakers the fans can't be heard.

I coupled it with a decent keyboard from perixx and mouse from gigabyte:

As well as an HP IPS 23" Full HD monitor:

Overall I am glad I bought this machine, my only thing is windows 7, which is a leap and bound better than windows 8 but still no where near as nice as apple's beautiful OS. But I can live with it as I will be purchasing a new Macbook Air as my personal laptop.

I only bought this machine as a quick fix to help with the more demanding tasks that my old macbook pro was struggling on, but I believe this "quick fix" might be around for a little bit longer than I thought.

Recommend the seller, as the custom build each pc and again I must comment on the build quality being so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, 6 April 2014
I order this as my old machine and laptop went down within days of each other. Build quality is great. At first I was disappointed when I checked the system which informed me it was a 3.9Ghz and not a 4.2Ghz as advertised but after a quick call to ADMI they explained the chip turbos up itself and after getting the appropriate software to check this I found they was correct. I would also add the member of staff I spoke to was more than helpful as I was also missing the Battlefield game that comes with it he immediately sent the code to my email so I could download it. The only thing I found so far that I don't like is it can get quite noisey when under load rest of the time it is very quiet..
All in all I am very pleased with the purchase and would recommend both the machine and the company to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pc, 21 May 2014
My son chose this PC as he wanted a faster gaming PC than the one he had. He plays loads of games on this PC and so far has had no problems with it and he loves it just can't get him off it lol!!! Would defiantly recommend for gamers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service throughout, 1 May 2014
Arrived in good time. Very easy to set up. I spoke to customer services to ask advice on graphics card output and operating system and they were very helpful, resolving my questions quickly and in a very friendly manner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Dec 2014