3.8 out of 5 stars1,007
Size: Detachable 2200mah For Iphone 5/5S/5C|Colour Name: Black|Change

on 13 September 2014
Everybody needs an extra charger for their I phone. Especially one that's portable with no wires. I thought this product was great. I had to email the company a couple of times and they responded to me within the day. Great charger
on 16 July 2014
Not particularly impressed with this as a spare backup. As the iPhone 'eats' batteries for fun, I expected that this product would have given me at least an extra half a day's battery which it doesn't. Thank G-d for my car charger!
on 1 April 2014
Love the product I'm very happy I got it only issue I had was the bottom on and off switch was starting to fall/peal off so I have to glue it up and the battery last longer on my phone then on the chargers. Maybe try another seller.
on 4 September 2015
bought for the Iphone 5c the case doesn't close properly when the phone is in it and only charges 50% it claims to recharge 1 and half times but it doesn't. I bought it on looking at the other reviews but perhaps I just got a dud.
on 15 October 2014
Works really well although I managed to snap a little plastic off the top bit, it still stays on my phone when you click it on. It does make the phone big and heavy as sticks out so not a permanent case but useful in an emergency
on 24 August 2014
I purchased this as my previous charger case was made by Kinps and is brilliant. This case is good and fits my phone well. However, the top of the case is very difficult to remove, which makes it more likely to scratch my phone.
on 24 October 2015
Bit heavy but does what it says on the box. Mine will not charge through USB on second attempt to charge for price not worth the hassle to return will not purchase again. Delivery to time good service good pity about product.
on 16 May 2015
This is my 2nd iphone 6 case to break within 3rd or 4 th time of using it. Not at all impressed! Very disappointed..Not at all same quality of iphone 5 cases previously bought off here that are still working great 12 months on
on 1 November 2014
Ptrotects and extends the paltry battery of my iPhone ! I can get 3 charges out of this and my phone can last 3 to 4 days without being plugged in! Also a useful kickstand built in to stand the phone up on its side! Brilliant!
on 26 June 2014
I go away camping for weekends a lot and my phone often dies and needs a charge in the car - not really suitable - then this came along. Just what I needed, very reasonable price, nifty bit of kit - husband now wants one too!