Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 1 October 2015
Awesome stuff, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, well worth the money as this size lasts for ages, will see you through plenty of fancy dress parties and Halloweens!
on 10 October 2014
Always the best face paints for kids. Will be brilliant for our Halloween party. Fast delivery, perfect. Thank you :)
on 15 April 2016
These paints are great - i purchased this with the black one too to create a painting on my stomach of an ultrasound to announce my pregnancy. It goes on really well and blends lovely. as soon as i started showering it came straight off and i was left with no sign of it on my skin. would highly recommend the Snazaroo brand!
review image
on 5 June 2015
The face paint last a very long time and has covered my whole body with still a ton to spare. ! the product went on patchy and streaky but im putting this down to the brush I used to paint it on, It is a very good product that I do recommend. It is also easy to remove.!
on 7 November 2014
This is really good face paint. Have used this brand for years and years, on my children as they grew up. Now they are older they do the face painting themselves and it is still as good. Look no further if you want good face paint and an excellent price too.
on 1 July 2014
These face paints are the only ones you should buy if you want to paint children and adults, as they are excellent quality and most importantly safe. The goods arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Thank you
on 13 June 2016
As a face painter I absolutely swear by these as paint products go these are by far the best.

They apply to the skin so well, and doesn't rub in when there touched. Kids tend to get an itch as soon as you've finished, but with these they can still itch (carefully) and it will stay in tact.

I have found if you use water to remove it then it will smudge all over your face especially black, but baby wipes bring it off very well.
Because I use it a lot I have found a few colours do stain your skin like the red, yellow and green, but within a day and a couple of washes it eventually comes off.

They last a very long time too so definitely worth every penny! Quality product I can't recommend enough!
on 5 December 2015
Good quality product.
It was my first time with this kind of product so I didn't know how to use it properly.
I used the product for Halloween party and I didn't have any problem during the evening(with make up and skin)
It's quite easy to put it, but a bit hard/dry so I first put some cream and foundation on my face(also because I didn't want the product directly in contact with my skin ) and in fact it was easier to spread the product.
While I was putting on, it didn't seem to cover my skin colour but from the picture I took later, my face was actually proper white.
on 18 December 2015
Works well but have to be careful with the sponge you use - one friend used a face paint sponge which left the pain patchy and was obvious a sponge was used. I decided to use my beauty blender makeup sponge and it applied really easily and smoothly. If you want a really white face you have to do a good 2 layers minimum but you have to be careful with the amount of water used when applying later layers as it will start to wash it off rather than applying more.
on 18 December 2014
Surprised at how quickly the product came was very pleased but when I opened it the paint came right out of the container I had to hot glue it back in place not sure if this happined in shipping or somewhere else the paint is ok but takes some practice to avoid it being patchy but even then its was streaky and didn't apply very well will try it again tho as I like the brand who are usually very good quality