on 9 January 2012
The product when built is very good and quiet, the metalwork is well made and finished.
The instructions make (the defunct) MFI instructions look good....
Someone needs to get a grip of these absolutly lousy instructions and sort them out.
Its not difficult to build up.....just very poorly explained in the literature.
I had a problem with the LCD display on the computer but this was exchanged promptly by the supplier.
Good product let down by its instructions.
on 8 October 2014
This is my first turbo trainer, purchased for use during the poorer weather when I won't fancy getting myself, or the bikes frozen. Overall, I am pleased with it, and the way it works, although there are a couple of areas where I think the product could be improved. I feel it would be best to list pros and cons, to help any potential purchase.

PROS:
Packs up to a decent size, and can be slid under most sofas,out of the way.
Has a nice 'feel' when riding on it. The frame has some bounce engineered into it, which feels comfortable.
I get to use my own bike, so don't have to adjust to a static bike at the gym, which always leads to aches with me.
Precise resistance control through the computer; set by gradient, or wattage (power).

CONS:
The cadence sensor and computer have removable plugs from the roller unit, yet the power lead doesn't. This is a disappointing oversight, as the lead is vulnerable, and gets in the way.
The computer has the ability to sync with certain heart rate monitors (HRM), but when training using my Garmin 800, it seems to be picking up interference from my Garmin HRM, and inaccurately reporting a heart rate of 250bpm. Not a deal-breaker, but it is distracting.
The computer, while functional, feels cheap.

To summarise, I am happy with the trainer. It allows me to keep training over the winter months, on my own bike, in front of the TV. It's a slight disappointment that a couple of irritations prevent a five star rating. At the current offer price of just over £200, it represents great value.
on 18 December 2013
After finally getting this set up I am more than pleased with the trainer. Excellent piece of kit. Almost deserves 5 stars. Almost. The set up was a real pain as the instructions are far from clear or helpful. For a product at this price I expect more from an instruction manual.
on 21 November 2014
I bought 12 of these for use in our cycling club, 2 of them gave trouble but amazon return policy is second to none, no messing about. Besides the 2 giving trouble the Tacx flow is excellent and exceeds our expectations
on 6 December 2012
The Tacx Flow T2200 is quiet relative to other modeks i have seen. It was a bit awkward to set up but easy to use once assembled the first time. Great for a winter workout.
on 29 September 2013
This trainer is excellent, quiet, reliable and demanding.

Everything a turbotrainers needs to be.

Instructions are sparse but ok if you are patient.
on 21 February 2013
Excellent product smooth ride clear computer screen and easy to use. One gripe though the calibration system is a bit clumsy with regards to altering the tyre pressure - some marking system is required.

Amazon delivery excellent as usual
on 7 May 2015
It's the first turbo trainer I have purchased and I am pretty happy with it and have recommended it to friends.

The trip computer is a nice addition and I had to fit it to my tri-bars(only space there was on my bike) but it doesn't affect the riding position.

Out of box and bike fitted within an hour including changing the rear tyre to a trainer tyre.

Good price from Amazon as well.
on 14 September 2015
Well made and good quality piece of kit I bought to kick start my new biking regime. Quieter than I thought it would be so ideal for internal use and folds up neatly for storage. The instructions supplied by Tacx are well documented online as being, well, useless really and the reviews weren't wrong. YouTube videos were much more useful and the trainer was soon erected fairly easily.
on 6 July 2015
Describing an item as "Used - Good" condition when it is, in fact, missing the key element that makes the whole thing work (in this case the computer head unit) is very very very poor practice, the whole product is entirely useless and can not function without it. Now need to lose a days annual leave to take advantage of the free return so I'm not put out of pocket posting back for a refund. Bad, bad, bad service. I'm not the only customer to have fallen for this from the reviews available.

****CAVEAT EMPTOR****