on 15 October 2014
I have no idea if I have a Halls/AGL greenhouse, as I've only moved into the house, however I purchased this at a risk to see if it would seal my 8' x 6' single door greenhouse and it worked a treat. A bit fiddly to put in, but once I got the hang of it, it worked fine. Just slightly longer than the door height, so you need to cut off about 2" once it's in. My greenhouse is now as sealed as I want it to be. Excellent product, well made with thick rubber and I would definitely buy this again. Thanks.
on 19 December 2014
I bought greenhouse second hand, so didn't know the make. I eventually have managed to make this fit by cutting away most of the D shape, but took a lot of effort. No reflection on the company, product or service. They were all good.
on 23 April 2014
Well pleased, Items exactly as ordered. Will certainly use the Greenhouse Co again for any future needs.Would recommend
to anyone else who has Greenhouse needs.
on 2 May 2015
This was exactly what I had order and it arrived on the Tuesday morning as I had ordered it late on the Friday evening. Very pleased. Thank you.
on 29 December 2014
Delivery: V! Fast. hope to get it sorted in order that may greenhouse is frost free thro out the winter!
many thanks!
on 25 February 2015
Was delivered in less than 24 hours. Old rubbers were becoming rather stiff and tending to tear. Delighted with purchase
on 18 March 2016
Prompt delivery. My greenhouse is 28 years old and with a bit of cutting about I successfully fitted my new Seals !
on 6 June 2016
Item orded with no problem arrived with in 3days and did all I wanted it to do would recommend this service
on 12 May 2016
It didn't fit my Greenhouse so i can't use it. Im sure for the right greenhouse it would be perfect
on 9 December 2014
When I got the hang of fitting the seal it was easy. The door is now snug and keeping the frost out