5.0 out of 5 stars 90's revisited, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: 90 Hits Of The 90s (MP3 Download)
great mix of tracks from the the rave, brit pop, grunge, era. 90 tracks that are all hit tracks, no fillers. i hope they bring out an 80's or even an 70's version of this cd set, recommended to all who remember or want to hear what the 90's had to offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill !, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: 90 Hits Of The 90s (MP3 Download)
Excellent tracks brings back many happy memories of misspent youth !! Would highly recommend brought in mp3 format as using the tracks on home cd of family do's and my computer for some reason won't let me select out of the iTunes !! But stores it on the iTunes so happy on all counts !!

4.0 out of 5 stars A journey of 90s music, 10 Jun 2014
Mr. P. Datta "Pritthijit" (Stockton on Tees, Teesside) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 90 Hits Of The 90s (Audio CD)
The album features a wide choice of tracks from the 90s. There is dance, Brit pop, indy, rave, rap, gulity pleasures. I vividly see the images of my memories during the decade, whilst listening to the album. I listened to the most of the tracks, as I was a teenager doing my GCSE, A levels and University days. It brings back fond memories for me. It is nice to listen to the tracks. I enjoy it. I have to say this is one the best 90s albums selling at present. If you want to take a journey to the 90s, buy this album. 90s music holds distinctive features and introduced new genres of music. It is very much different from the 70s and 80s.

5.0 out of 5 stars 90 songs for less than a tenner, can't go wrong..., 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: 90 Hits Of The 90s (Audio CD)
Wow, I remember these songs like it was yesterday, then I realise it wasn't yesterday and I start to feel old...but all joking aside, definitely worth the price and a nice trip down memory lane..reminds me of a time when I didn't need a hat to keep my head warm :( haha.

It came with autorip too, so I have these songs on my tablet too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent collection real memory jogger, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: 90 Hits Of The 90s (MP3 Download)
This collection is full of classics that bring back so many memories of that era,
good value as a download

5.0 out of 5 stars 90s hits, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: 90 Hits Of The 90s (MP3 Download)
A great mix of tracks to bring to bring back some happy memories from your younger years Great buy well worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Iconic of its time, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: 90 Hits Of The 90s (MP3 Download)
All of the pops of the 90s what more is there to say a very good presentation of the hit tunes of this era. Very listenable if you are into this time zone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: 90 Hits Of The 90s (Audio CD)
Great cd, lots of the good songs from the 90's - took me back to my youth! Great buy, we'll worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta Dance!, 17 April 2014
Hal Marshall "Literary philanthropist" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 90 Hits Of The 90s (Audio CD)
Being somewhat mired, musically speaking, in the 1980s, I'm not usually to be found in the company of something as ultra modern as a 90s compilation collection. But, in the case of '90 Hits Of The 90s', I simply couldn't help myself.

The impressive excuse for such impulsive behaviour was that I had an instant recognition and profound appreciation for just how diverse and exciting the music they've chosen for this four disc selection undoubtedly is. The more honest, shorthand, excuse is that I felt a profound need to get my hands on a copy of 'Let's Get Ready To Rhumble' at very short notice and I see absolutely no shame in admitting that fact before you here.

Well, almost none anyway.

Being something of a fat lump, and being as how the naked sunbathing season is advancing rapidly upon me, I have decided to use '90 Hits Of The 90s' to kick-start a bit of a get-fit campaign. I have great faith in its abilities on that score, since I can barely keep still whenever I play it. If you can picture in your mind's eye a cross between Divine and Gene Kelly (apologies in advance if you subsequently need professional therapy to shift such an image back OUT again), that's the effect this product seems to be having on me at the moment.

It was fascinating to discover that I did actually know virtually all of these 90 tracks, albeit perhaps not by their actual names. Which is only fair really, since I was out and about in the 90s dancing to most of these songs in their original pub and club settings. Nevertheless, I would perhaps have appreciated a bit more detail in the sleeve notes. I wouldn't have minded knowing where all these songs came in the charts for instance, and a few pictures of some of the artists would not have gone amiss either. And, no, I'm not just saying that because Shakespears Sister is/are on CD1.

Oh, alright then; yes, I probably am.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but Rozalla by far the best, 26 Oct 2013
Mr. Alan R. Brydon "Alanb" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 90 Hits Of The 90s (Audio CD)
This is a good collection, but the absolute standout track is Everybody's Free by Rozalla. Absolute genius that stands the test of time.

90 Hits Of The 90s