5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Good
The best book on understanding common traits for psychopaths. I love it from the very first minute it has no academic resources/value however cites some authors. Nice book of easy understanding for the lay person.
Published 13 months ago by Maria J. Carlyon

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, but somewhat limited in scope and rather ...
Received promptly. Nice book, but somewhat limited in scope and rather repetitive.
Published 1 month ago by Harry C.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Good, 13 Mar. 2014
Maria J. Carlyon (Truro, England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book, 20 April 2014
This would be a book for both men and women, as there are female and male wolves amongst us!.

Very easy to read and puts the heads up on anyone starting a relationship or taking on potential business partners.

Very insightful!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful read!, 24 Sept. 2014
The title of the book is "Psychopaths and Love", but I think it is a useful read for general encounters with Psychopaths as well, as in the idealization phase of the Psychopathic bond some sort of seduction will always take place, and if it is just the "putting the head on your shoulder", but mostly there is more.
The copy I purchased, got underlined on many pages, so much was recognized from what I myself had seen. So it seems, that even if the one Psychopath can appear so different from another in some way, but the general pattern of functioning seems so similar!
Especially I liked the part "Traits of the Psychopath's victim", since here you can find which pattern of your own character might have made you vulnerable to this pathological person. It is useful to find those possible points of your own, that you can work on them, and you can face to that, which might have contributed from your own side to the establishment of this encounter - and above all - avoid it the next time right from the beginning.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was like a fly on the wall, 17 Sept. 2014
Buy this book!! I have dated in few people in my 48 years on this earth... but after my last relationship it almost put me in a mental home ... This book was like a fly on the wall... scary stuff! It has helped me recover and be the person I was before I met my 'beautiful perfect sexy can't live without psychopath solemate'!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very well written and unfortunately true of a psychopathic lover, 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Psychopaths and Love (Kindle Edition)
Before I became involved with a psychopathic lover, I did not know such a person existed. This book describes the whole disturbing process so succinctly, I felt we could be writing about the same person.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Psychopaths and Love (Kindle Edition)
Very good book! One of the best books I read about psychopaths! And it's good to read a book that the author has been through herself. It's really helped me to move forward and spot these types of people!

5.0 out of 5 stars it was like a fog lifting, 16 Oct. 2014
If you have ever been targeted by a psychopath this is the book to read.When I read the book,it was like a fog lifting!!I just wish I knew then what I know now.It would have saved me a lot of emotional pain and torment.I now know that some folks manipulate others just for something to do.think this book should be part of the secondary school curriculum.

4.0 out of 5 stars Psychopaths and Love, 19 Aug. 2014
This was very well written and simple for anyone to follow. I really did enjoy reading this and many parts described perfectly people I have met and people I have been told about.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Psychopaths and Love (Kindle Edition)
I liked reading this book. A worthwhile read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable insights into toxic relations, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Psychopaths and Love (Kindle Edition)
I thought the use of Little Red Riding Hood was a master stroke and reminded me of the Uses of Enchantment, tales for all females to read.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›