Format: MP3 DownloadChange
Price:£7.99

on 15 October 2013
"Two Hearts" is a brilliant new album by Jonathan Ansell.

Since receiving this album last Friday I have not been able to stop playing it.

Has a good mixture of songs ranging from classical to power ballads. His updated version of "Unchained Melody" and "I Wanna Know What Love Is" is fantastic.

His vocals on all the tracks is absolutely amazing, the high notes that this young tenor can reach are breathtaking. His voice sends tingles down my spine.

The album also includes two tracks written by Jonathan Ansell namely "Two Hearts Entwined" and "Now You're Gone" which are very good. "Two Hearts Entwined" has such lovely words - take time to listen to them.

Also the music arrangement on all the tracks is superb.

I can honestly say that there is not one track on the album that I do not like.

Would highly recommend this album to buy.
on 14 October 2013
Jonathan Ansell has an amazing, unique tenor voice, often reaching unbelievable heights.
This album is a gorgeous mix of different styles of songs from pop to opera, sung with passion and depth, well supported by The Rodillion Singers.

I just can't stop listening to it.

Buy it!
on 14 October 2013
This beautiful album has been on constant play since receiving it on Friday. It is his best album to date with a different mix of classical through to pop. His voice is totally stunning. His two new songs Two Hearts Entwined and Now You're gone are beautifully sung and his voice just puts a smile on my face. Gethsemane - what can I say? The best version I have ever heard! Spine tingling. Aside from that track, my favourites are The Rose, Two Hearts Entwined, Anthem..... All of the really!

Mr Ansell. You have excelled yourself on this amazing album. Congratulations and well done you :)
22 comments6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 October 2013
Wow,this is an amazing cd,outstanding vocals on every track,Jonathan's version of Unchained Melody is the best I have ever heard,just brilliant,lovely mix of songs,and can honestly say after having this cd playing constantly I love all the tracks,this is Jonathan's best cd to date,and I hope for many more to come from this wonderful singer with a stunning voice,well done Jonathan,absolutely beautiful cd,a must buy.
on 9 November 2013
Got this for the Wife who is a mega fan. Jonathan is a charming chap, and deserves the success. We love this album as a mixture of styles
on 13 November 2013
I bought this album for myself when it came out and I just love it so much I have just bought another copy for my friend for Christmas. Its a wonderful album with a great mix of songs so that every time I listen to it my favourite track changes.

This is a very well produced cd that will give hours of pleasure and I have no hesitation in recommending it to all who love good music.
on 14 October 2013
I know to expect a good album from Jonathan but this one outshines the rest in my opinion. After just 42 seconds of the opening track, I was gob smacked - what a note! Then one after another, each song had the same affect for a variety of reasons.

With Jonathan being hands on with every aspect of this album, the listener is treated to an eclectic mix of soft and rock ballads, classical and musical theatre all of which comes from the heart and all of which are sensational.

I cannot chose an outright favourite but I will pick out a few which turned my head

I Wanna Know What Love Is - What an opener! A sensation for the ears!

Unchained Melody - Adore this version! Jonathan has breathed new life into this classic song and to coin a phrase `made it his own'

Two Hearts Entwined & Now You're Gone - As a new song writer on the block, Jonathan has come up with a winner or two. Obviously written from the heart they are emotionally delivered with passion.

Caruso - An all time classic. Jonathan can turn his voice to any genre of music and this track demonstrates he has not lost any of his classical training and it provides a platform so show his rich deeper tones. A pleasure to listen to.

Gethsemane - What a way to end this album! This highly emotional rendition leaves you breathless. Sung live, every note is exquisitely delivered. There are many who have attempted this exceedingly difficult song from JCS but have failed to move me as much as Jonathan

Helped by some great musicians and voices, this album has been lovingly mixed and produced to create the must-buy of the year.
on 6 December 2013
This is alright but not as I expected it to be maybe I had too high expectations would not buy again
on 27 December 2013
Have not heard from Jonathan for ages and this CD is a welcome reminder of how super his voice is.
on 8 January 2014
I chose this rating as it was the second CD I have of Jonathan's but I have to admit I prefer the first one Forever. Having said that the songs chosen were very nice, I did not know all of them.