5.0 out of 5 stars Fast
Just what I needed for my GoPro 3+ Black Edition, I can record 4K movies and take 30 12Mp photos per second without a problem.
Published 8 months ago by Green Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk Failure After Only 3 Months
I purchased this product and it worked for 3 months before going wrong. My GoPro Hero 3 no longer recognises the SanDisk making the not insubstantial investment worthless. The error that happened to my SanDisk appears to be fairly common having been noted on various online forum pages.
Published 5 days ago by Andrew Bamber

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, 17 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition, 7 April 2014
Nishan C (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
I ordered this after I got a GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition as a gift, and found that the microsd card I already had simply could not keep up with the data transfer rate the camera needed for the full hd (4K) video. GoPro recommended a Class 10 card, such as this SanDisk Extreme. My GoPro doesn't even bat an eyelid now. And transferring the massive files from the card onto my computer via my card read and using the microsd adapter that comes with the card is lightning fast. I'll no loner have to wait for minutes on end whilst the large files are transferred via USB. Very impressed and a must buy for anyone with a GoPro or other digital device that requires high bandwidth data transfers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing microSDHC by SanDisk, 30 Mar 2014
I am a professional fashion photographer with
over 18 years in the business. The only brand
for my memory cards I trust is SanDisk.

The 32GB Extreme microSDHC 45MB/s Class 10 UHS-I
was the absolute choice for my new Nokia Lumia 1520
so I can have all my TV broadcasted fashion photo shoots
BTS videos and photos in one place.

SanDisk did a great job again and the price for the
quality and the brand name is absolutely right!

Totally recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty damn quick, 4 Feb 2014
I invested in one of these for my GoPro 3+ Black Edition and so far the testing has been pretty good.
I used an app called H2testw (google it) for testing the read and write speeds on my PC and these are below.
As its rated for up to 45MB/s I cant really complain at 43!

However, please note that using the SD Adapter card, you need to make sure it's USB 3.0 compatible reader, plugged into your USB 3.0 port otherwise it will max out at USB 2.0 speeds (approx 30MB/s).
It will of course write at USB 3.0 speeds when in you GoPro 3+ however bottle neck will be copying back to your device for editing/review afterwards. But if these speeds are anyway near what I achieve in the GoPro3+ then I'll be very happy!!

***I TESTED BY WRITING 2.00 GB INSTEAD OF WAITING 15MINS FOR 32GB***
Warning: Only 2000 of 30538 MByte tested.
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 43.0 MByte/s
Reading speed: 73.5 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: SanDisk SDSDQXL-064G-G46A 64 GB Extreme MicroSDXC 45 MB/s Class 10 UHS-I Card (Personal Computers)
I use this card with a GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition. I have only used it a couple times, on each occasion it recorded nearly 6 hours of HD video with no apparent problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enables all my GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition functions perfectly, 17 Jun 2014
Nice fast card, used with my GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition to enable all the highest speed memory functions available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly., 19 Jun 2014
I purchased from Amazon because I get what I pay for, in the rare instant that there may be a problem, Amazon definitely ensures fair play, a top quality product, and with good delivery and feedback .... this card performs perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my gopro, 21 Jun 2014
Just bought this card for my gopro experiences but also used it on my tablet. Quick response when saving files to the memory card!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great in Go Pro Hero 3+, 16 Jun 2014
Works as expected with my Go Pro Hero 3+ no issues at all all modes supported. So good I bought 2

5.0 out of 5 stars memory card for samsung s4, 16 Jun 2014
Great product just what I needed and would highly recommended to anyone who is thinking about getting one. Great storage device