5.0 out of 5 stars Fast
Just what I needed for my GoPro 3+ Black Edition, I can record 4K movies and take 30 12Mp photos per second without a problem.
Published 11 months ago by Green Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk Failure After Only 3 Months
I purchased this product and it worked for 3 months before going wrong. My GoPro Hero 3 no longer recognises the SanDisk making the not insubstantial investment worthless. The error that happened to my SanDisk appears to be fairly common having been noted on various online forum pages.
Published 3 months ago by Andrew Bamber

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: SanDisk Mobile Extreme microSDHC 32 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 45 MB/s + SD Adapter + Rescue Pro Deluxe (SDSDQXL-032G-G46A) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing microSDHC by SanDisk, 30 Mar 2014
I am a professional fashion photographer with
over 18 years in the business. The only brand
for my memory cards I trust is SanDisk.

The 32GB Extreme microSDHC 45MB/s Class 10 UHS-I
was the absolute choice for my new Nokia Lumia 1520
so I can have all my TV broadcasted fashion photo shoots
BTS videos and photos in one place.

SanDisk did a great job again and the price for the
quality and the brand name is absolutely right!

Totally recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition, 7 April 2014
Nishan C (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
I ordered this after I got a GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition as a gift, and found that the microsd card I already had simply could not keep up with the data transfer rate the camera needed for the full hd (4K) video. GoPro recommended a Class 10 card, such as this SanDisk Extreme. My GoPro doesn't even bat an eyelid now. And transferring the massive files from the card onto my computer via my card read and using the microsd adapter that comes with the card is lightning fast. I'll no loner have to wait for minutes on end whilst the large files are transferred via USB. Very impressed and a must buy for anyone with a GoPro or other digital device that requires high bandwidth data transfers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 13 Feb 2014
I use this card with a GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition. I have only used it a couple times, on each occasion it recorded nearly 6 hours of HD video with no apparent problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty damn quick, 4 Feb 2014
I invested in one of these for my GoPro 3+ Black Edition and so far the testing has been pretty good.
I used an app called H2testw (google it) for testing the read and write speeds on my PC and these are below.
As its rated for up to 45MB/s I cant really complain at 43!

However, please note that using the SD Adapter card, you need to make sure it's USB 3.0 compatible reader, plugged into your USB 3.0 port otherwise it will max out at USB 2.0 speeds (approx 30MB/s).
It will of course write at USB 3.0 speeds when in you GoPro 3+ however bottle neck will be copying back to your device for editing/review afterwards. But if these speeds are anyway near what I achieve in the GoPro3+ then I'll be very happy!!

***I TESTED BY WRITING 2.00 GB INSTEAD OF WAITING 15MINS FOR 32GB***
Warning: Only 2000 of 30538 MByte tested.
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 43.0 MByte/s
Reading speed: 73.5 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

5.0 out of 5 stars Enables all my GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition functions perfectly, 17 Jun 2014
Nice fast card, used with my GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition to enable all the highest speed memory functions available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly., 19 Jun 2014
I purchased from Amazon because I get what I pay for, in the rare instant that there may be a problem, Amazon definitely ensures fair play, a top quality product, and with good delivery and feedback .... this card performs perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4G-ready – ideal for 4G devices such as the Samsung Galaxy S5 mini, 5 Nov 2014
Amazon Customer "Sussman" (London CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
At the time of writing this review I bought this memory card for a work related phone. They work fine in the Samsung Galaxy S5 mini phones. We are happy with the read and write speeds. Best to purchase directly from Amazon because you assured to get a genuine product, and in the rare instant that there may be a problem, Amazon is easy to work with unlike some third party sellers . When installed you will not get the full 64Gb from the SD card - but that is to be expected, so please bear this mind.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mine just arrived in the post, for the techies ..., 5 Aug 2014
Mine just arrived in the post, for the techies out there I'll set out the read/write speeds I'm getting. I installed it in my Xperia Z2 and connected it to a pair of RAID 0 SSDs via USB 3.0. I copied a single 5068Mb file to/from the phone and timed it each way.

Write: 176 seconds -> 28.8Mb/s
Read: 146 seconds -> 34.7Mb/s

Not quite the 45Mb/s it can get "up to", but not too shabby either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card, as long as it's the real thing!, 28 Sep 2014
Great card, works in Moto G 4g fine. Be careful what you buy, there is a huge market for fake cards out there. Don't buy in 'frustration free' packaging, only in 'original manufacturers' packaging. Those cards in 'frustration free' packaging are most likely to be forgeries, probably explaining the few reviews for these cards which complain of poor performance. Buy carefully, you have been warned!