5.0 out of 5 stars Great value
Having never built a computer from scratch I decided on going pre-built and came across this particular computer on Amazon.

Published 8 months ago by Nick A

3.0 out of 5 stars Great performance, but far too loud when gaming
The pc came within the expected delivery time and in perfect condition. AWD-IT's customer support was very helpful when it came to a few minor problems we had with hooking up a monitor (which were monitor-related rather than an issue with the PC). You'll need a HDMI connection between this computer and a monitor, but that comes as standard with most modern ones...
Published 1 month ago by STEPHEN MAX

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: NEW R9 270X 2GB GRAPHICS GAMING PC PRE-INSTALLED WITH WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64bit (FX-8350 Eight Core 4.2GHz Processor - Asus M5A78L/M-USB3 Motherboard, AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 RAM Memory, 24x DVDRW, HDMI 1080p, USB 3.0, WiFi, CORSAIR 550W Gaming PSU, Corsair Carbide SPEC-03 Red Led Mid Tower Gaming Case) (Personal Computers)

The build quality is good, the cable management (which is normally an extra cost when ordering from some other places) is well done. The case is well ventilated with a large side grill and it seems that they replaced the stock fan that came with case and replaced it with another one (though I can't be 100% on that). The graphics card is great, came with 3 free games that are easily redeemable on the AMD website. It came with a Asus R9 270X DirectCU II TOP that comes with proprietary software for easy overclocking (I've read reviews on this particular card and all seems well), the card is quiet whilst playing games (though I don't know how loud it will be when overclocking), and can easily handle last gen games at 1080p and well over 60FPS. As for up and coming games and ones that will be a bit more demanding, I tried BF4 on this and it all seemed good running on Ultra & 1080p, it hovered for the most part around 50-60 FPS, ocassionally dipping at some points. I really have no issues at all, and the price as it is makes it excellent value, a quick search and I don't think you could have got it much cheaper than it is. It's a really good PC if you are looking for something decent to start off with that will guarantee solid performance for a couple of years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scared me for a moment.., 7 April 2014
So, after a extra day or two for the PC to arrive (It happens, no-one's fault), I was pretty excited to get home to unbox the beauty.

So, I cracked open the master box, and in it lay boxes for all the components. My heart sunk. I thought I was getting a fully built PC, but because of the component boxes, I thought I'd have to build everything. I cursed under my breath, thinking that it was just my luck..

Well, after digging around and opening a few boxes, I realised the PC was fully built.. I was just an idiot. They included the boxes of all the components for your own sake.. As I opened the biggest box inside the master box, I saw the glorious beast staring at me. My heart started to race with excitement as I pulled the PC out of the box. It was beautiful. A little bigger than I anticipated, but that's fine by me.

After doing the initial installs for a new PC and setting up a few things, I decided to stress test it a little. I booted up Skyrim without any mods, to see how it ran.. It was 10x better than the console version I was used to (running at Ultra High at a steady 60fps). One day later, I'd added a few mods to Skyrim, and gave it another go.. I was blown away at how well it was all running, and how quietly too. This PC is incredible, especially taking in to account what you get for the price you pay.

I've only had one issue, and that's the screen res, but that's on my end, and in no way the fault of the PC.

So, despite my initial fright, I am happy as can be with this PC. If you want a gaming PC for a modest price, this is the one to go for. Excellent job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and then some...., 5 July 2014
It arrived here in France very quickly and I was really happy to find that everything was set up with windows 7 installed and only needing activating, which was easy to do with the activation info sticker posted on the side of the computer. I needed only to plug in with the supplied power cord and transfer files from my old computer.

So having had it now for a few weeks, what can I say other then I love my new computer! It runs Skyrim on Ultra High settings like a dream with a good load of mods at a consistent 60 FPS in exteriors, rarely dropping more then a couple of FPS below that. It loads the plethora of programs I need for modding, super fast. Everything runs beautifully and amazingly fast in comparison to my old computer. I will also second those that have mentioned the good ventilation and the really nice case.

I am very glad that after much debating over this and another cheaper but less powerful computer by the same company, I opted to spend the extra for the better processor and graphics card. This computer does everything I need and more, I am very, very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gaming PC, 31 Aug 2014
Delivery was quick and everything was in perfect condition. The actual PC its self was better than expected. Runs all the games I wanted it to on Ultra settings in 1080p HD. Its looks really cool with the Lights and you can barely hear it when its on!! Overall a great PC and great service from ADMI. (They responded to my email in a matter of hours and it was the weekend) 5 Stars and would definitely recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived within the timescales and as described. Playing all ..., 2 July 2014
Arrived within the timescales and as described. Playing all my games now without any problems. The info sheet about setting up and connecting the computer was really helpful too and saved trawling through manuals.
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value., 1 Jun 2014
I have waited a few weeks to review my purchase, to make it more valid than my initial impresion of "Wow what a s
Stunning Machine" . Well after a lot of MMO gaming at very high frame rates, and a fair bit of Graphic and Web design work, all I can say is "Wow what a Stunning Machine!" Delivered on time, it has performed faultlessly, well done ADMI.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 25 Mar 2014
this product is excellent i would highly recommend this product also attentive seller who called and couldnt be more helpful its sturdy great spec looks good and excellent gaming pc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great computer, 16 Jun 2014
Alan Burns (Upminster, Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
My old computer sounded like a tractor, this one is virtually silent. I have tested it on a few games and it seems to work well. A bit bigger than I thought it was going to be, but this is not a problem. Good customer service from ADMI.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy customer :), 29 Aug 2014
The PC was delivered very quickly, I think i received it within like 4 days of ordering it. I opened the main box to find the individual bits of packaging for the graphics card and motherboard, etc as well as the PC itself. Inside these smaller boxes were the manuals, cables and the antenna for the wifi, etc, so i found that everything was included as described. The computer is working perfectly and i have had no problems with it at all so far. It performs excellently as well, i have been enjoying games like skyrim on ultra with no performance issues at all. I can honestly say after spending hours looking at a number of different computers online this is in my opinion one of the best value rigs i have seen. Overall very happy with this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, 2 Aug 2014
Its handled everything ive thrown at it including heavily modded skyrim, titanfall, borderlands 2 and thief (was given to me for free by admi!) the case has very good ventilation, the only thing i would consider is upgrading the gpu in the near future but for now this is a superb gaming pc. also very good customer service from these guys. thanks :)