5.0 out of 5 stars Decent mouse pad
The mouse pad itself is 1mm thick plastic, with the textured mat surface stuck on. My mouse has no problems 'seeing' the mat and I've not found myself 'falling off' the mat, so it is big enough.

Published 9 months ago by J. Chandler

3.0 out of 5 stars Not amazing in comfort
The colour orange has to be liked in the first for the colour to work with this product.

This product has potential but just comes across as cheap.

The wrist pad feels too high and it's almost as if you have to put your whole elbow on the table in order to get the right position with your wrist, doesn't feel right at all.

On top of that,...
Published 9 months ago by K. Young

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and uncomfortable..., 22 Dec 2013
Esteban (South East, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fellowes Silicone Wrist Rocker - Sunset Orange Pattern Sunset Orange (Office Product)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Fellowes Silicone Wrist Rocker looks like it would be an evolution of the gel padded mouse mats, allowing for much more movement of the wrist, but unfortunately is sadly cheap and uncomfortable. The concept is a great idea, but the gel padded mouse mats are comfortable and allow the wrist to rest properly on it at a comfortable height and at a variety of angles; this doesn't. The way it moves means you have to position it at exactly the right angle for it to feel even slightly comfortable; however, even then it is quite tall in comparison.

The construction of the mouse mat is cheap, flimsy, 1mm thin silicone, which when you move your mouse on makes an awful noise.

The only saving grace - and this is subjective - is the colour. I adore the orange, it's gorgeous and I was truly looking forward to using it but sadly I just can't. Such a shame!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not amazing in comfort, 19 Dec 2013
K. Young "craftyness" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

This product has potential but just comes across as cheap.

On top of that, the main pad where the mouse goes, is very flimsy and has a scratchy sound every time your mouse moves.

Needs improvement being made to be a great product

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable wrist rocker, 17 Dec 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The wrist-support is cool to the touch, and feels comfortable over a long period, and the mouse mat section is a good size. I never found my mouse needed to go over the edge.

The problem I have is the colour - which is bright and very garish. I don't know why this bright orange colour was chosen, but it's not easy on the eye, hence knocking off a couple of stars.

So if you don't mind the colour (and it really is the colour in the pictures on amazon), it does feel comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Takes Some Getting Used To, 17 Dec 2013
SilentSinger (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am actually sitting at my laptop whilst using this product and I'm still in two minds whether I like it or not. I can see the science behind it - the wrist rocker allows the mouse hand to rest in an ergonomic position to reduce stress and the possibility of RSI. In my opinion though, it places my wrist up too high to prevent this and I'm not sure whether it's really helping? I'll continue to use it during the coming weeks and see whether my opinion changes, but at the moment it's only a 3* product as far as I'm concerned.

Finally - I heartily dislike the colour too - ugh!

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent mouse pad, 17 Dec 2013
J. Chandler (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

The wrist support is unusual in that it is a reinforced tube of silicone, rather than a plastic gel pad. I actually find this pretty good because it's softer and less 'greasy' than a shiny gel pad would be. It also will squish flat (for travel) and there is no chance of it leaking. The mat 'clicks' into the support which provides ample grip in the table surface for the whole unit.

The colour isn't as luminous as I thought it would be, although that's possibly because I have it sitting on a beach table.

It does everything I can think of that a mouse mat should do, so 5*.

3.0 out of 5 stars A really good idea but has some issues, 11 Dec 2013
Beki "beki166" (UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This feels like a sturdy and well-made product. It looks as if it should last a good long time, the way the silicon is fastened to the plastic base looks solid and that type of plastic shouldn't wear with regular mouse use in the same way some fabric-based mouse mats can. It is comfortable when used properly. Your wrist sits nicely against the silicon protecting it from resting on the edge of the desk and cutting the circulation off.

The colour is awful though. Egg yolk yellow with mismatched orange silicon. Why not something sensible, like black? I feel I want my sunglasses on in December in Scotland with that on my desk, and it matches nothing else I own.

The rocking idea would work perfectly but for the fact that the mat slips sideways on the desk when the mouse is being used vigourously (i.e. for gaming). It has landed on the floor twice, the other seat once and finally it was fielded by the Jack Russell as it flew over his head. He now thinks it's a dog toy and is waiting patiently for me to throw it again. I am trying very hard not to oblige.

I think it's a great idea and it would probably be ideal for someone with carpal tunnel doing a little light computer work. For gaming it is an utter loss because as soon as you move the mouse more than a little the dog's back on duty playing fetch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and effective, 27 Nov 2013
Mr. M. Regan "THE man in black" (Cumbria) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
So this is a bit of a change to the old gel pad mat, and its a comfortable alternative. I do have issues with RSI and I gave up on the old wrist rests as they didn't make a difference to me. This is different because its not a static rest, it does rock a little under your wrist as you move your mouse around. I think that's better as it means your wrist isn't staying static, time will tell I suppose. The mouse mat itself is a very slick surface and my RAT5 gaming mouse loves it, very smooth fast action and pointer accuracy.

If you are on the lookout for a new mouse mat then I would recommend that you give this one a go.

4.0 out of 5 stars fits like a glove, 26 Nov 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The mat itself is made from a pretty rigid piece of plastic which I really like, the rocker part is lovely soft, cool and comfortable silicone.
So why only four stars?....the colour is pretty loud

3.0 out of 5 stars Little short for me........, 26 Nov 2013
redbigbill (bristol, uk) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
First the colour is terrible, the silicone wrist rest is bright yellow whilst the mouse pad is like a burnt orange - or something! I have got long arms and big hands and besides the colour my only other complaint is that the mouse pad is a couple of inches on the short side - you actually loose three inches of the mouse pad length due to the silicone rest being attached to it. I would have been a lot happier if the manufacturer had compensated for this with extra pad length. Apart from that I quite enjoy it, no strain, no pain and a nice cool sensation under your wrist. This will be good when the weather is really warm and your underarm/wrist starts sticking to the wood of your desk when you are sweating. However I can understand how some people might find the height of the wrist rest a little too high.

Worth what Amazon are charging for it with their discount (about £12) but anything above that is making it expensive for what it is. 3 stars and if I'm still using it in six months I'll come back and give it an extra one.

4.0 out of 5 stars colourful mouse mat, 23 Nov 2013
tone1428 "Tone" (UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This product arrived this morning, and I have been using it for most of the day.I am not too sure what to say about it.....Well it does what it should do, and is very comfortable to use,plus it does not smell (my last one had the most horrible smell when I unpacked it! I had to spray the room regularly for 3 days!)
So why only four stars?....the colour is pretty loud, at some stage it has obviously been Fanta'd!
If you can stand the sheer orangeness then this mouse mat is pretty well worth the £11.54 price.