on 31 December 2013
This book had me in stitches and at one point I was crying with laughter.
If you love laughing at other people and are partial to something a little rude, then you NEED this book in your life!
on 4 January 2014
I have read books like this before. It was a very simple book to read and I was chuckling away. It was very fast paced. I felt it was the perfect length, it did not go on and on like some of these kind of books do. Would I recommend it? Yes, but only to the more open minded of my friends as in places it is quite explicit.
on 30 December 2013
very enjoyable small stories
I read the whole bok in under two hours
laughing and then telling others some of the stories that will make you cringe
on 31 December 2013
FANTASTIC!!! Brilliant read. Shame it's not on constant live update never wanted it to end. Definitely worth reading! ! !
on 22 April 2014
not as funny as i thought it would be, amusing in places but repetitive in its nature its an okay read to pass an hour or so
on 30 November 2013
This exiguous little tome consists of variations on 3 basic themes:

a) A man gets his genitals trapped in something;
b) A woman gets something trapped in her vagina;
c) A person of either sex gets something trapped up their rectum.

There's a limit to the number of times these mishaps can make you laugh---or even cringe. In my case it was a disappointingly low limit. Would that I were as easily amused as all the earlier reviewers. Sophisticated it ain't and, as for being one of the funniest books I've ever read, it wasn't even the funniest book I've read this month.

If you are really susceptible to scatological amusement it will no doubt keep you convulsed for all of the 40 minutes it'll take you to read it.

Douglas
on 30 May 2014
Maybe because I've been a nurse and midwife I thought this would be right up my street and really amusing.
But to be honest I could put together more funny and interesting stories then offered here..., disappointing, too short, to predictable and pretty mundane really....
on 6 January 2014
Having worked in a very large.and busy A&E Dept for sixteen years....I would say that 50% of these stories are "enhanced" and 25% are results of a vivid imagination .... and 25% are true
on 27 January 2014
If you enjoy laughing at other people's misfortune - or in most of these cases, stupidity - then this is a nice little pot-boiler to while away a bus journey.

It won't last longer than a couple of trips though as it isn't the longest book in the world but, amid the eye-watering tales of the various objects that have been found in the 'downstairs' parts of the human body when they have no right to be there you will almost certainly find a few that will make you laugh out loud and draw questioning looks from your fellow passengers. Maybe best not to tell them what had tickled your fancy though - just in case they're on their own way to A&E...
on 17 March 2014
I didn't find many of these stories even remotely funny. Sad, Yes! Funny, No!
But then I've never found other peoples humiliation or pain even remotely amusing.
Not worth thr Kindle power.