on 16 January 2014
I bought this for my husband as part of his Christmas and because he subscribes to the National Geographic. He has a great interest in planets and stars and also has a telescope. It arrived on time and was well packaged. It was easy to set up on Christmas night and he projected it onto the ceiling so that we could view what was in the sky that night. It was fantastic. I think this is probably the best one. It is very sturdy, a good size and is easy to use. This would be ideal for children as well as adults and I have recommended it to two people already. Well worth the money.
on 26 June 2014
Bought for a friend as a birthday gift and she loved it! Perfect for listening to music using the speaker while star gazing in a small size bedroom celling!
on 3 May 2014
Bought as a present for my granddaughter, she is delighted. previous reviews helped me make this purchase and they were quite right.
on 9 February 2016
After reading the reviews I wasn't sure about purchasing this especially not with the high price tag, but decided to any way - I was surprised when it arrived seems like a sturdy design and the projection is good once you get the right zoom for the room it works really well - it's not noisy and the shooting star effect is fantastic, overall I'm very pleased with the purchase.
on 10 September 2015
Loved it, fantastic present. Put it on in the room and it's mesmerising! Also relaxing if you put it on a sleep timer for bed.
on 14 January 2015
Don't expect it to look like the night sky - just a bunch of dots - mainly because of the limited projection area. Also on the pricey side. Doesn't live up to the National Geographic brand tag.
on 18 May 2014
very good could have a brighter projector light, but overall well made and presented.My grandson has this on every night when he
goes to bed. The timer is very usefull.
on 26 December 2015
If you have a kid who has trouble falling asleep, this might just help. My 7-year-old loves hers and will fall asleep counting shooting stars. She is learning her constellations too. Wonderful.
on 9 March 2015
Great product. Very educational, it kept my daughter very entertained whilst broadening her knowledge. Great product and service
on 26 January 2015