5.0 out of 5 stars Star Gazing
Published 11 months ago by Cosy Cat

2.0 out of 5 stars Basic
Very basic, bought this as a gift for my wife, to be honest once we tried it I was a little embarrassed.
Would be more suitable for young children, even then a few glow in the dark stickers on the ceiling would probably yield a similar experience.
Little surprised National Geographic have put their brand on it.
Published 11 days ago by Bubba

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Gazing, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: National Geographic Astro Planetarium Multimedia (Electronics)
I bought this for my husband as part of his Christmas and because he subscribes to the National Geographic. He has a great interest in planets and stars and also has a telescope. It arrived on time and was well packaged. It was easy to set up on Christmas night and he projected it onto the ceiling so that we could view what was in the sky that night. It was fantastic. I think this is probably the best one. It is very sturdy, a good size and is easy to use. This would be ideal for children as well as adults and I have recommended it to two people already. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 26 Jun 2014
Bought for a friend as a birthday gift and she loved it! Perfect for listening to music using the speaker while star gazing in a small size bedroom celling!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly, 3 May 2014
Bought as a present for my granddaughter, she is delighted. previous reviews helped me make this purchase and they were quite right.

2.0 out of 5 stars Basic, 15 Dec 2014
Little surprised National Geographic have put their brand on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars stars on the ceiling, 18 May 2014
very good could have a brighter projector light, but overall well made and presented.My grandson has this on every night when he
goes to bed. The timer is very usefull.

1.0 out of 5 stars Words fail me to describe how embarrassed and disappointed I was when we switched this on, 26 Dec 2014
Purchased this for my wife for Christmas. Words fail me to describe how embarrassed and disappointed I was when we switched this on. My wife is very keen amateur in looking at the night sky, so thought this would enhance her knowledge,but this product is awful and totally failed our/my expectation .

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a good purchase!, 26 Oct 2014
My 4 year old daughter loves it! It was a good purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars my little boy love it! Great product, 22 Dec 2014
Bought as a gift, my little boy love it! Great product, fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Dec 2014
A bit weak for the price and National Geo I expected more

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 14 Dec 2014
i bought this for my son who is obsessed with the night sky. The item arrived quickly and is well packaged. The globe feels cheap though and the set up is a little fiddly. I found the disc drawer difficult to close and installing the batteries a pain. Why design the battery holder so that a screwdriver is required to insert or remove the batteries? Anyway, once set up I switched it on and was instantly underwhelmed by the display. It may be an accurate representation of the night sky but it fails to deliver much of a show. It's on it's way back to the supplier.

National Geographic Astro Planetarium Multimedia