5.0 out of 5 stars Star Gazing
Published 14 months ago by Cosy Cat

2.0 out of 5 stars Basic
Very basic, bought this as a gift for my wife, to be honest once we tried it I was a little embarrassed.
Would be more suitable for young children, even then a few glow in the dark stickers on the ceiling would probably yield a similar experience.
Little surprised National Geographic have put their brand on it.
Published 3 months ago by Bubba

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Gazing, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: National Geographic Astro Planetarium Multimedia (Electronics)
I bought this for my husband as part of his Christmas and because he subscribes to the National Geographic. He has a great interest in planets and stars and also has a telescope. It arrived on time and was well packaged. It was easy to set up on Christmas night and he projected it onto the ceiling so that we could view what was in the sky that night. It was fantastic. I think this is probably the best one. It is very sturdy, a good size and is easy to use. This would be ideal for children as well as adults and I have recommended it to two people already. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 26 Jun. 2014
Bought for a friend as a birthday gift and she loved it! Perfect for listening to music using the speaker while star gazing in a small size bedroom celling!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly, 3 May 2014
Bought as a present for my granddaughter, she is delighted. previous reviews helped me make this purchase and they were quite right.

2.0 out of 5 stars Basic, 15 Dec. 2014
Little surprised National Geographic have put their brand on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Words fail me to describe how embarrassed and disappointed I was when we switched this on, 26 Dec. 2014
Purchased this for my wife for Christmas. Words fail me to describe how embarrassed and disappointed I was when we switched this on. My wife is very keen amateur in looking at the night sky, so thought this would enhance her knowledge,but this product is awful and totally failed our/my expectation .

4.0 out of 5 stars stars on the ceiling, 18 May 2014
very good could have a brighter projector light, but overall well made and presented.My grandson has this on every night when he
goes to bed. The timer is very usefull.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a good purchase!, 26 Oct. 2014
My 4 year old daughter loves it! It was a good purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointing, 14 Jan. 2015
Amazon Customer (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
Don't expect it to look like the night sky - just a bunch of dots - mainly because of the limited projection area. Also on the pricey side. Doesn't live up to the National Geographic brand tag.

2.0 out of 5 stars OVERPRICED!! POOR QUALITY., 16 Feb. 2015
Overpriced!!!. could of purchase other products half the price that does the same display. Worst still is cheap tacky radio built-in that does not work. my advice buy something else

3.0 out of 5 stars It's very nice, giving it 3 stars because it does not ..., 26 Jan. 2015
It's very nice, giving it 3 stars because it does not come with an AC adaptor. I find this part ridiculous. Pleased with the product, very nice to fall asleep to.

National Geographic Astro Planetarium Multimedia