5.0 out of 5 stars bluemini mad
Nice package ,on time, fits great on ,good shape to it, May have to buy the red one for valentines date. Super little number just buy one ,
Published 16 months ago by Michelle Renouf

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok if your are 5ft 5 or under
the dress is lovely, colours are vibrant and material nice.....just to short for me as i am 5ft 8, even with leggings, it just skims my bottom. not a good look!!
Published 16 months ago by Danielle.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok if your are 5ft 5 or under, 8 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars bluemini mad, 28 Jan. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 20 Sept. 2014
I really like the way this dress looks on me, however, it is too short for me to wear it with tights. (I'm 5ft 6) other than that, I really like it.

1.0 out of 5 stars So so short., 14 April 2015
Dress is ridiculously short. I am only 5ft3 but it was far too short. The colour split which should sit at waist height sits just under the bust. The material is ok. Heavy enough that it would have made a lovely dress if it had been longer. Also the colours are not true to the pictures. I ordered the teal and what I received was very very blue. Far to blue to be considered teal. Overall disappointing. I wouldn't waste your money if I were you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Different than I expected., 23 July 2014
Enya CC (Gloucestershire, England) - See all my reviews
I think I can just pull it off. I really loved the look of this dress, especially it's tank top like appearance. Unfortunately it's a bit too wide on my shoulders, I like a dress that doesn't cover much of my shoulders. I guess I'll have to wait until early winter so I can wear a cardigan with it. But I really wanted to wear it in the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 25 Jun. 2014
This is one of my friend's favourite dress on me. They all say the design suits me and it fits me very well. It's fun to wear, it swishy and girlie. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress, 30 May 2014
It's a nice dress, was ordered for a tall 14yr old was a good fit, Delivery was fast too she very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars slightly tight but i will fit into it one day! lol, 28 May 2014
This dress is lovely but slightly too small for me, how ever i will be keeping it because my plan is to lose some weight and hopefully it will fit like a glove :-). Very pretty colour and material.

1.0 out of 5 stars not very good at all, 14 May 2014
not very good at all very very short and belt loops were not prober ones. ok for the price, but when choosing the sizes choose one size bigger than you would normally buy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Womens Belted Sleeveless Office Flared Franki Party Club Ladies Skater Dress Top (Apparel)
Arrived earlier so that's good.. Materials nice.. It's a bit big around the shoulders & the colour isn't as vibrant as it looks it the picture.
Good price though so can't grumble to much.