5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. Dawn J. Dawson

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality
The stones were seriously flawed on both earrings and one of them had deep cuts on the face. Sent back I'm afraid
Published 7 months ago by Patrick Thomas O'Brien

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, 5 Dec 2013
Mrs. Dawn J. Dawson "DeeJay" (Shropshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ariel 18ct White Gold Stud Earrings, IJ/I Certified Diamonds, Round Brilliant, 0.50ct (Jewellery)
These are a lovely size of stud earrings and the stones are just big enough. Unfortunately one of the stones was cloudy while the other was brilliant. So sadly I'm returning them. I have requested a replacement however and hope the next pair are both sparkly. 10/12/13 - I've now updated my review as the replacement pair has been delivered and they're absolutely gorgeous; very sparkly and clear, look expensive (as they are!) and I'm glad I waited for the second pair to arrive.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 27 Dec 2013