5.0 out of 5 stars Great song and quick download
Great song and quick download. It automatically backs up on cloud so if you delete it you can re-download it instead of re - purchasing it 😀
Published 4 months ago by Rie

3.0 out of 5 stars Australia's answer to Elvis Costello
This languid and sardonic vocal over a slightly too poppy song is catchy and reminded me of Pulp and Carter USM. While the lyrics are catchy and up-to-date for their wry social commentary the overall feel is a little 90s. However, if like me that is your thing then you probably really enjoy it.
Published 6 months ago by Jakeisthecoolest

3.0 out of 5 stars Australia's answer to Elvis Costello, 23 Nov. 2014
Jakeisthecoolest "Jake" - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: I Just Couldn't Eat As Much (As I'd Like to Throw Up) (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song and quick download, 23 Jan. 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Is that ever a bad thing?, 21 Feb. 2015
Free music!! Is that ever a bad thing??

4.0 out of 5 stars Suitable seasonal sentiment from London powerpop trio, 4 Dec. 2013
Robert Rotifer leads his trio through a poptastic mix of jangly power chords topped off with a vibrant melody line. Reminiscent in many ways of legendary 70s Stevenage band Phoebus, except Rotifer is in tune and can write a decent song. However I'm sure Pheobus would approve of the sentiment expressed in the title, as this was a regular post-gig occurence after visiting the Taj in the Old Town.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sept. 2014
Brilliant

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 8 Aug. 2014
Mr Hefin Jones (Dorchester, Dorset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Free, what did I expect.

3.0 out of 5 stars I Just Couldn't Eat As Much (As I'd Like To Throw Up), 22 Jan. 2014
A free download courtesy of Amazon although I would rate as nothing special and not necessarily my kind of music.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just couldn't be bothered, 26 Jan. 2014
Chris g (Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The opening lyrics.....It says it all really, wish I hadn't bothered too!

Not good, so don't waste your time!
Just not for me.....