5.0 out of 5 stars as seen. would recommend
Really good quality. In my opinion as im 5f 3" id say this is made for the taller ladies for best fit but still looks really good. Would recommend.
Published 7 months ago by Donna

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
product cheap and cheerful. The most embarrassing part is that when it turns up, it states on OUTSIDE the package what it is. I personally don't want the local postie knowing what I'm getting.
Published 7 months ago by clark1

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Masione Lingerie Jacquard Mesh Bodystockings Black (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars as seen. would recommend, 31 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars well made, 1 Dec 2013
well made for the rice a little short in the body length but I just about get away with it ( I'm 5 foot 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 6 Feb 2014
I have rather short legs and long body and found this to fit perfectly. The straps that connect top with bottom are wider than expected so I'm not sure about the overall effect. Still it's very comfy and even if it's not to my man's tastes, I'm sure I'll find a use for it! Would recommend to anyone who wants fun and comfy nightwear. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars It was lovely on an very strong, 2 April 2014
This was very surprising as I I thought it was going to be very cheep looking on but it was lovey an my partner really loved it too! I would have liked it better if it was I wee bit lower at the bust!

2.0 out of 5 stars unhappy, 27 Mar 2014
The product arrived ahead of time what and very good, and very sexy lingerie and seductive, but it came in another material that has not done me much grace, expected better material, like the photo because it was the one that asked, I give you 2 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Mar 2014
I bougt this to try for the price and was pleasantly surprised. I am a size 8-10 and 5ft 5 and this fit perfectly, the material was stretchy and expandable. The material was also good quality for money, I highly recommend this item for a fun, cheap treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 4 Feb 2014
Good quality. Husband loved it .Nice to wear it once figured out how to put it on. I felt a bit worm in bed wearing it but hey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 1 Feb 2014
Another piece of lingerie that is stunningly beautiful......love it love it love it.......so so so much,just need to lose my tummy.