5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING BAND!!!
I have been a fan of Bastille since I heard Pompeii on the radio in March. I saw them live in October and they performed a few of the bonus songs that are now on this deluxe cd. Although I have the original album already I thought that an extra 13 songs was worth purchasing again. I am not disappointed at all!!! The Silence is fantastic and worthy of a single...
Published 13 months ago by e-girl

3.0 out of 5 stars I think this one will be a groweer
For me I was not totally sold on Bastille at first couple of listens, but after five or six I am deifinitely warming to this band. Unfortunately I downloaded Black Stone Cherry at the same time so it wasn't an immediate "oh yeah". It is a grower though and I would imagine most fans will have this extended verrsion already. great value, litterally two albums fo...
Published 7 months ago by Lumbago Whatever

‹ Previous | 15 6 718 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly surprised, 10 May 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (MP3 Download)
I purchased this for my wife as she really liked their Pompeii single,she is very pleasantly surprised by the rest of the album. When you play this album you quickly come to realise that this band are no one hit wonder, plenty of anthems to get the blood pumping paired with beautifully written slower ones. If like my wife you have only heard Pompeii give this album a try,you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter requested. Daughter loves!, 10 May 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
Especially requested by our daughter, but we've been enjoying it too. She loves the fact that there are so many "extra" songs on this version.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING ALBUM!, 9 May 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (MP3 Download)
Quite simply an amazing album!! Picked this up when the MP3 album was 99p for a short time. Even for the price the physical copy sells at this is exceptionally amazing value for money! Every song is catchy and sticks in your head and has you singing along! I have seen Bastille live twice, once at Leeds Festival in the NME tent and at Manchester O2 Academy and wow!! They are amazing!! Recommend this album, recommend you see them live if you like this album!

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 7 May 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
Fresh, with a very good lyrics. Second cd contain good remixes from 90es. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to discover some new music as much as to fans of the band

5.0 out of 5 stars pure bastille, 5 May 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (MP3 Download)
So distinctive there own unique sound, so many great tracks , great value makes you want to go and see them live

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tunes, 2 May 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
I bought this album and am pleased with all the tracks. It's easy listening and great for the car. Recommended if you like the single

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Album, 2 May 2014
J Eddison-cook (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (MP3 Download)
I got it during the 99p deal but it's worth the full price! Epic album - Bastille are definitely going to go far.

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, 1 May 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
the album are great as the double is so well priced to include download as well. Very pleased with purchase price and quick dispatch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, great, amazing..., 29 April 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
Got the album for my bithday. Just love it. I listen to it every day. It is the best I have listened to in a while. It touches my heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter was made up., 27 April 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
Bought this as a small present for our Daughter, she absolutely loves it. We loved the price we paid!! Bargain.

‹ Previous | 15 6 718 | Next ›

All This Bad Blood
All This Bad Blood by Bastille (Audio CD - 2013)