5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING BAND!!!
Published 12 months ago by e-girl

3.0 out of 5 stars I think this one will be a groweer
For me I was not totally sold on Bastille at first couple of listens, but after five or six I am deifinitely warming to this band. Unfortunately I downloaded Black Stone Cherry at the same time so it wasn't an immediate "oh yeah". It is a grower though and I would imagine most fans will have this extended verrsion already. great value, litterally two albums fo...
Published 6 months ago by Lumbago Whatever

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING BAND!!!, 25 Nov 2013
e-girl (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
I have been a fan of Bastille since I heard Pompeii on the radio in March. I saw them live in October and they performed a few of the bonus songs that are now on this deluxe cd. Although I have the original album already I thought that an extra 13 songs was worth purchasing again. I am not disappointed at all!!! The Silence is fantastic and worthy of a single release!!

I recommend this band to everyone I know! If you're hesitating, don't, just get the album, turn it up and get lost in the music......

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent deluxe version, 25 Nov 2013
B. Russell - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
I am happy to see that, finally, an artist is taking the deluxe version of an album seriously. This deluxe version includes a whole extra album worth of tracks - including the official new single "Of The Night".

Of course, firstly the main singles from the 'Bad Blood' album are here on all their force - my personal favourites are 'Things we Lost in the Fire' and 'Flaws'; but I think the whole of the album is a gem. The deluxe version features an array of new songs - my favorite is 'Of the Night' - I love this twist on a classic! Their new arrangement to the song is amazing - I adore it.

I think this product is a great buy as you are getting the original album plus a whole set of exclusive new tracks for the price of the original standard album at release - what a bargain! I would deffo recommend this buy; and hope artists in the future will look at this to see what deluxe versions of albums should really be like.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent album, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
I am very impressed with the songwriting on this album, good consistent pop tracks and good production. the extra CD also has some great tracks on it... a little less commercial but thats what makes it so great. A bargain at a fiver... buy it now before it goes up in price (with a brit award looming). This album hasn't been out of my car CD player for a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy buy buy, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
This is one hell of an album, great tracks, well written songs, great musicians, can't pick a fault with this, don't think I have ever said that about any other album since U2's The Joshua Tree, These have a great name even Bastille stands out, you will not be disappointed.. Buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 23 Jan 2014
Brilliant album.

Great idea to be able to download the cd before it arrives in the post.

The album is great as the songs are brilliant and there are 2 discs so you get loads of songs

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
Quickly dispatched, despite the Christmas rush.
LOVE THE MUSIC!
However, I know many Bastile fans kicking themselves that they bought the previous album!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally satisfied, 27 Jan 2014
Hubert Penet - See all my reviews
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
I am totally satisfied from buying this record. I will still buy other CDs by this way. Thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
Amazing cd it is bastille what else is there to say really .They are simply amazing loved all the tunes .

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
The most amazing album I've bought ever!! A must have album! Great album and music! Love Dan's voice in this album

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
I love this album, and all the songs on it especially Daniel in the Den. I'd recommend it to anybody who likes music!!

All This Bad Blood
All This Bad Blood by Bastille (Audio CD - 2013)