Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 11 July 2012
Excellent read, a nice, rollercoaster read, lots of twists & turns, gripping, gory, bloody...exactly what you want from a Zombie novella! ENJOY!! :)
on 12 September 2013
I hate to be negative but I gave up halfway through; what a boring, predictable, trite novel. I think the author wanted to write about guns, the US military, and more guns. There was the odd zombie thrown in, but really, it was all so pointless I couldn't care less about the plot or the tired old characters.
Plus points - it was written well, the author has taken care of his subject matter, and clearly cares about what he is writing. Far less mistakes than I often see these days.
Not for me though.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 July 2012
I've been reading zombie related books lately where groups of civilians band together to survive an outbreak & this book is the best I've read upto now,what a great story keeping you on the edge of your seat n the length of your nails reducing as you turn page after page hoping they survive another day in the new world.Im looking forward to the second book to see if the group get their revenge on the ARM
on 30 August 2012
Got this as a birthday gift as im known to love all things Zombie, I really loved reading this book! Great story, engaging characters, plenty of action and suspense and above all else plenty of Zombie's, read it a bit too fast and had to wait for number 2 to come out but I really do recommend this to anyone and everyone, great book and Jack Hamlyn is a very good writer, one to df watch out for!
on 8 April 2012
Have read a few duffish zombie books but this is a good one. Exciting,good characters, and well written (read good quality) zombie adventure story.

Im just about to read the second book, I like the story that much I bought the sequel.
on 20 September 2013
I loved this first book in the Necrophobia series - was put off by the title at first...but took the chance to buy it and was pleasantly surprised - a really good read and well worth the price of the book
on 16 March 2014
I love reading zombie survivalist books, and this book gripped me from start to finish.I like the description of the weapons and the stryker throughout the book. Looking forward to the next one.
on 10 July 2015
An entertaining novel. Thoroughly enjoyed book 1, the story is developing nicely with some good characters. Leads nicely into the next book in the series. Would recommend.
on 10 January 2013
Now that was a great read I would give that ten out of ten . Loved the way it didn't leave me wondering military abbreviations bring on part 2
on 11 November 2013
Very good zombie / survival book on number 3 at the moment....cant seem to put it down when I start reading ...real page turner