1,199 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Hard Skin Remover for my Diabetic Feet
Being Diabetic, I find that circulation problems often
leave my feet with either peeling patchy skin or hard
skin areas, so I thought that I would try this gizmo.

Until now, I have used several types of Emery Board
foot scraper available from High Street stores
and whilst they do remove some skin debris I always
found that I had to...
Published 27 days ago by Malcolm

3.0 out of 5 stars Scholl vs Emjoi Professional - a comparative review
Prior to trying this, I was using the more expensive Emjoi Micro-Pedi Professional. I had high hopes for the Scholl branded version but it's nowhere near as good as the Emjoi. Let me explain...

The unit itself is sturdy and ergonomic so it feels comfortable to hold and manoeuvre. There's one speed setting (Emjoi Professional has two but I tend to only use the...
Published 4 months ago by Miss K

‹ Previous | 153 54 55120 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite pleased with product but perhaps I was expecting miracles but ..., 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Electric Hard Skin Remover (Personal Care)
have been using for several weeks. Quite pleased with product but perhaps I was expecting miracles but much easier to use than the blocks I have tried before. Leaves feet quite smooth after applying cream. I use outside as it produces quite a lot of skin dust.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smoothie with a difference, 10 Sep 2014
Froglady (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
works very well. needs frequent use to really make a difference, hence 4stars. will be able to comment more with more use. You hav e to make sure you aren't too vigorous or you end up with a sensitive patch, You are warned of this IF you read the instructions

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected, 7 Aug 2014
Not as good as I expected. My heels crack quite badly in the summer and it didn't cope with it. It smoothed around it but did not smooth out the cracks. I get better results with my old method by soaking my feet and using a file and scholl cracked heel cream

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a good product and does leave your feet smooth, 31 July 2014
This is a good product and does leave your feet smooth. However I did expect it to deal with problem patches more aggressively. I think this is a good item to have for day to day maintenance but something heavy duty would be beneficial for very hard skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - an improvement on the already brilliant model of last year!, 25 Mar 2014
K. L. Wren "K L Wren" (Wye Valley) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I ordered the earlier version of this 'Velvet Smooth Pedi' last year, it performed brilliantly, earned a 5-star review and has been in regular fortnightly use ever since so I couldn't resist ordering this later version too. Surely it couldn't get better, could it? Read on...

This year's model has been completely re-designed: the original was brilliant but this is even better. It's much heavier, feels more substantial and is now powered by 4 x AA batteries instead of two and the increased power can be felt. The roller-head is wider and, better still, it's now positioned on the end of the Pedi, instead of being encased within it, thus enabling it to reach every area of the foot more easily. This was always a problem with the earlier version for my husband who uses it to file down the callouses on his hands(!). Even the roller has improved too with its longer and curved shape.

For anyone with hard skin on their feet, this little gadget makes a very noticeable difference. Just hold the roller on the hard skin, switch on the callouses or had skin will be ground into fine dust which feels rather like expensive, light, fine talcum powder. Because it creates quite a lot of dust, I'd recommend foot filing over a sink, bath or shower. After use, feet feel so soft and the real difference is felt when slipping them into socks - which tend to feel brand new too with hard skin no longer snagging on them but simply sliding in.

It's easy to use, will operate on rechargeable batteries and the rollers will last for several weeks of heavy-duty use on a lot of hard skin, or a good few months on smoother feet.

Although marketed for removing hard skin on feet, it can also be used on callouses and hard skin on hands, eg manual workers or, in my husband's case, sailors used to tugging on ropes and developing badly calloused hands.

So, is it better than the last? Yes - the handle, the power, the head design and the roller leaving nothing left for improvement in a future model. It's an excellent purchase that l would highly recommend. Scholl has got it right on every count so surely it can't improve again next year, can it...?

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 5 Sep 2014
Always had a problem with cracked heels. I have tried the creams and files, but this works much better. After just one week of using this and a good basic foot cream, my heels are so much better. It is easy to use, and I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars SCHOLL lives up to its reputation., 13 Aug 2014
Always suspicious about this type of gadget, promises a lot delivers little. What a surprise! it's very good, battery power limits excessive rubbing of the skin, abrasive head works well, easily cleaned. Full marks. Buy one, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly amazing product, 17 Aug 2014
Bought this for my husband who is diabetic with horrendous hard skin on his feet one month later with a combination of this tea tree oil and foot cream you wouldn't believe the transformation it's amazing his feet are as soft as a new born babies

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not great, 30 Aug 2014
Was desperate to get this to try after lots of good reviews and took chance when.it was on offer to buy. To be honest, it wasn't as great or as powerful as I hoped. Therefore, I use it after the ped egg I already had to give a smoother result.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a great device it works extremely well and I love it, 18 Sep 2014
This is a great device it works extremely well and I love it. I use it to get rid of the hard skin on my feet which cause me problems and it works a treat. I highly recommend this to anyone who has hard skin and lets face it who doesn't!

‹ Previous | 153 54 55120 | Next ›