5.0 out of 5 stars WOW
Never judge a book by its cover. This book was honestly one of the best that I have read in a long time. The depth of the characters, their personal storyline arc, the overall plot was stunning.
I am so impressed with the complexity and frequency of the dialogue as this couple who have been through hell and back try to work out their issues.
It was one of the...
Published 11 months ago by RedReader

1.0 out of 5 stars Did NOT enjoy
Published 10 months ago by wolfie

1.0 out of 5 stars Did NOT enjoy, 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: A Husband's Regret (The Unwanted Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I am afraid I didn't enjoy this book at all, I ordered 2 of these books by the same author at the same time, and quite frankly they were both so similar that it was alost like reading the same book over again. I skipped over all the "intimate passages" as they were boring, and the sloppy descriptions and dialogue were........well awfull This book should have been a short story, as it was padded out with the same scenarios over and over, not even a good holiday read.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 14 July 2014
It was one of the most realistic romance novels that I have ever read, and there was something beautiful in that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic story good. A bit too much detail in some areas ..., 11 Aug. 2014
Interesting story, but a few bits I'm not so sure I understood as there was no explanation within the story. Not familiar with life in Africa and maybe this is my downfall. Basic story good. A bit too much detail in some areas and perhaps not enough in others, but worth a read

5.0 out of 5 stars fun easy to read romance, 30 April 2014
A Husband's Regret. An Unwanted Novel. Natasha Anders
Review from Jeannie Zelos Book Reviews.
I'd read another of Natasha’s books some time ago, in a similar vein to this one and enjoyed it so requested this one. This follows a similar storyline to the one I’d read, where the female lead is lovely but the victim of a cruel misunderstanding, and the husband is frankly a bar stard, constantly sniping and making accusations and taunts about what happened.
It made Bryce an easy target to hate, and I certainly did. He seemed selfish and cruel to poor Bronwyn, but then the version of events I knew was far from what he thought was true. Meeting up again was a shock to both, and very timely as Bronwen's health was in danger from the stress of trying to make a life for her and baby Kayla. Bryce is blown away by his child, devoted to her right from the start, and insists they move to his home where he sets about winning Kayla's confidence and love. He's awful to Bronwyn though, belittling her, blaming her for his problems and deafness. She's shocked at Bryce's accusations, but he won't even listen to what he says are her lies..Just the sort of conflict I enjoy, and then I think “how is the author going to make me like him!” She does though :) and once he learns the truth and accepts his role in what happened he's devastated at what he's done and full of remorse. Is it too late though? He said some cruel and wicked things to Bronwyn just to hurt her, saying he only married her because...etc etc and how can he tell her how sorry he is? How to make her believe he wasn't telling the truth, that he's always loved her. Its a long haul and has some emotional moments. He has to face some truths too about his role in what happened and his background and how its affected him.
An enjoyable romance, I do love a good “bad” character and lots of blame....and then the turnaround dramas. This was an easy fun read and I would re read when I want a simple, easy to read romance with some deep emotions. Its priced at £3.10 for 349 pages so a good length to really tell a story and enjoy the characters fully.
Stars: four and a half.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Husband's Regret, 13 July 2014
O. M. Watkins - See all my reviews
What a brilliant story. It was captivating from the first page. I loved every part of it, and all the emotional impact it had on the characters. I will look forward to reading another book by this author.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheesy, 4 Aug. 2014
the book was good but to be honest the guy is just a complete ratings and I found the ending so predictable and cheesy. ok for the £1 I paid

3.0 out of 5 stars Took a lot to enjoy this!, 13 July 2014
I have to say I had mixed feelings about this book. Brice was nothing short of a complete a...hole! Some of the things he had said were down right nasty, and Bronwin annoyed me with her lack of respect for herself. I loath authors who write their lead female characters with no self respect. Bryce was bullying and harsh yet he still managed to sleep with Bron not once but twice. I HATE THAT! Are women so stupid that they give that part of them selves so freely? So I was going to throw my kindle down in disgust, then I thought that it couldn't get much worse and carried on reading and surprisingly it got a lot better. Eventually Brice admitted his behaviour was appalling and then I realized I was starting to like him. All in all it ended on a high note, but I was still a bit dissapointed with the first 70%

3.0 out of 5 stars nothing special, 1 Oct. 2014
A good everyday romance, nothing wowed me but at the same time it was very readable , a distraction i needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 3 Aug. 2014
Bought this and the unwanted wife cheap for something to read when away in caravan and I'm so glad I did
Even though I realised the ending , I still couldent put them down until I had finished them ,
I have just recommended them to my daughter in New Zealand . Have to get her other books now

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 12 July 2014
I gave it four stars as it was a good holiday easy read a bit like a mills and boon book.