5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book
Published 17 months ago by wendy rogers

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, if Predictable
This was a pacy good read, with a fairly predictable ending, but if you want a read that you can put down and pick up again, or for the beach, this is for you.
Published on 24 Nov. 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, if Predictable, 24 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 6 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Unwanted Wife (Kindle Edition)
Caught my interest right from the first paragraph. Really felt for the characters. Have lost count how many times I have read this book. Definitely got emotionally involved with them. It is a good story about a girl who finally stands up to her awful situation and husband and a man who realises he has probably ruined any chance of being with the women he loves. As he fights to win her back, but finds she cannot trust his motives or forgive the despicable things he and her father have put her through. Would definitely recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read - you won't be disappointed!, 25 Feb. 2013
K. Slade "Shoe addict" (England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Unwanted Wife (Kindle Edition)
I'm not one to generally write reviews, but when you come across a great book by a virtually unknown author - you feel compelled to share it! I read this book in 1 day and I consider myself to be quite a lazy reader - if I don't get 'into' the book by the end of chapter 2 - I tend to abandon it. I really enjoyed this book and I guess it's obvious from the start how the book is going to end - but that doesn't detract from it having a genuinely good story line. Look forward to reading more by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent emotional read, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Unwanted Wife (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book it is definatley a keeper and has all the elements of a romance that I enjoy. It starts off 18 months into their marriage when the wronged heroine Theresa can no longer tolerate our heroes callous treatment of her. He has hot sex with her but refuses to kiss her and show her any affection and demands each time they sleep together that she give him a son as he believes that is his only way to escape a marriage he was blackmailed into by her manipulative father. She has hung onto the marriage as she truly loves him but everyone has a breaking point and Theresa reaches hers and demands a divorce. Our hero then starts to see her for who she really is and rapidly begins to change his treatment of her. He finds out she knew nothing of the plan to blackmail him into the marriage. For Theresa it is too little too late until she finds she is expecting his child. She agrees to stay with him (following his desperate attempt to keep her via threats to enforce a debt owed to him by her closest friend and cousin) until the baby is born whereby the terms of their marriage will release him from his commitment to her. Throughout the pregnancy he seeks to win her over, but she believes he wants his freedom to return to his life in Italy and to his true love. This is a very emotional read, you feel Theresa's pain and can understand why she sticks to her resolve to release him after all the hurt she has suffered. It is enjoyable to see the hero realise just how much he has wronged her and try desperately to set things right. A brilliant romance with real chemistry between the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars The unwanted wife., 2 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Unwanted Wife (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I Didn't want to put it down. It gave me many late nights!!! It was a good job I didn't have to go to work!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 30 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Unwanted Wife (Kindle Edition)
Have never written a review before. Loved this book. It has me in tears quite a few times. Brilliant. Really recomend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 12 Jun. 2014
Amazon Customer (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Unwanted Wife (The Unwanted Series) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. It reminded me somewhat of the Mills and Boon novels I read many moons ago. It has that angst ridden feel but the author writes great characters. I have also enjoyed the second book in this series (A Husband's Regret) as well and I look forward to the third book 'His Unlikely Lover' due out on 17 June.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading, 22 April 2014
This review is from: The Unwanted Wife (The Unwanted Series) (Kindle Edition)
It went over and over the same thing and was obvious how it would end. A bit Mills and Boone

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME BOOK!!, 22 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Unwanted Wife (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant book, soooo glad i read it, can't wait to see what the next book will be,... i love how this book doesn't rush anything you feel like your there with them through all the little bits aswell as the big bits.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good romantic novel, 30 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Unwanted Wife (Kindle Edition)
What a surprise this book was. Sometimes with self published free reads there is an experience of disappointment. This wasn't for me.

As soon as I start a book I know very quickly whether I am going to "get into it" by the first chapter. I got into this from the opening paragraph.

I love books with this type of storyline - angsty, cold male - I am a sucker for romance and believe in happy ever afters and I read this hoping that Theresa and Allessandro would have their HEA.

The story starts with Theresa and Allesandro having sex. Theresa turns to him lovingly but he kills the moment with five words - "give me a son Theresa". What the reader doesn't realize at this point is that Allesandro has been blackmailed by her father to marry her and the only way out is to give her a son.

Theresa decides enough is enough and provides five words of her own "I want a divorce, Allesandro". Unfortunate timing as Theresa discovers she is pregnant.

There is a number of powerful and emotional scenes in this story as Allesandro realizes he is about to lose something he does care about. He wants to save the marriage and tries to heal the rift between him and his wife.

Yes there were a few minor issues with the plot but that did not detract from the storyline. This for me was a well written story and a plot that I love. Does Allesandro get the son he desires? Read the story to find out.

It is a sweet romantic read and I will certainly look at further books by Natasha Anders.

The Unwanted Wife (The Unwanted Series)