on 30 August 2014
20 movies on 4 discs for little money gives a mixed bag some good some terrible .I bought it just to find out what some titles were like and went on to order better quality versions of the ones most interesting. NOTE :.Spitfire is FIRST OF THE FEW by USA title.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 August 2014
Can't believe my luck with this one. Twenty films, including at least five top notch war movies, and a whole bunch of others which are perfectly watchable. The transfers are not always perfect, but quite adequate.
on 14 April 2014
THis DVD contains a great bunch of old movies Most would be B movies Poor sound and acting but all worth watching The main film for me is one of our aircraft is missing a well known old British war film on TV alot.
But if you want to watch some old films at a good price Buy this DVD.
on 19 November 2014
I love these old movies. Some well known & some I've never heard of but still enjoyed.
on 3 June 2015
Although I have videotape copies of "Casablanca Express" and "Spitfire" (as "First of the Few" in its 50h Anniversary edition), most of the films in this collection were new to me and well worth viewing. I was particularly delighted with "The Big Lift", "British Intelligence" and "One of Our Aircraft is Missing". These are undoubtedly "combat classics", making the whole 20-movie set great value for money.
on 24 July 2015
I paid £7.23 which for 20 films seemed OK. At this price you are certainly- getting a bargain at now - Around three pounds. The movies in some cases are dubbed - made in Rome...and in some cases the colour is way, Way off- Also naturally- there're made upon a shoestring Budget. The condition of some of the films on the 3 discs -(viewing/sound) are in some cases far from perfect, however even so; I enjoyed "Spitfire" the movie storyline behind the development of this famous WW2 aircraft. There are other; several decent films- with good storylines - namely "One of Our Aircraft is Missing"...for instance. In a nutshell...they all range from absolutely - Dire - to fairly good. But 20 movies at this price - I guess we should Not expect top-notch, should we, merely bargain basement.
on 9 December 2014
Everything was very good, postage, packing,
exactly what I expected for the price paid, well satisfied.
on 15 August 2015
This DVD was bought on behalf of my son as he likes action war films I have no idea what these films are like as it was brand new and still in it's polythene wrapper, there are twenty films on it I expect seing as it was so cheap you take your chance, some of them are good some bad.
on 29 June 2015
Bought as a present, arrived on time well wrapped, am happy with my purchase
on 12 June 2015
Bought for my husband, some good classic films on this DVD.