5.0 out of 5 stars Brill
Published 5 months ago by Joanne haughton

3.0 out of 5 stars Turned up on time, not put together quite as ...
Turned up on time,not put together quite as well as I was expected.
Published 4 months ago by Simon whitehead

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 5 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Walking Dead 35mm Film Cell display Framed comic con Daryl Dixon Norman Reedus (Toy)
Ordered as a Xmas surprise for my Darryl Dixon obsessed teen daughter :) I was slightly worried about the actual film cell as I realise it's "luck of the draw" as to what you actually get but I needn't have been as its full face hot Norman :) it came really well wrapped which is just as well as my rude postman threw it through my door and my ruder still dog decided to lie on it like a parcel bed. An excellent stocking filler for any fan :)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRESENT FOR SOMEONE WHO LOVES THE WALKING DEAD!, 9 Jan. 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my daughter who loves 'The Walking Dead' and she loved it ! Good value for money as it looked more expensive than it actually was - arrived quickly and was packaged well as it comes framed Would recommend to any fan of the series

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Jan. 2014
Lovely piece, my third from Spotty Dog. Exactly as described, beautifully framed and put together.

Whilst small, it is the perfect size for what it is, looks fantastic on display.

Highly recommend the seller, and product!

5.0 out of 5 stars The walking dead 35 mm film cell, 3 Mar. 2014
I got this for my daughter for Christmas
It came well wrapped and when it was opened on Christmas Day just seeing my daughters face I knew it was well worth buying :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Turned up on time, not put together quite as ..., 30 Dec. 2014
Turned up on time,not put together quite as well as I was expected.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 24 Sept. 2014
Everything in the display is uneven

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Mar. 2015
awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars fanflippintastic!, 7 July 2014
This framed cell was really well displayed andthought really good value for money. Thoroughly recomend this product, and thinking of ordering a different character for another present.