on 9 October 2013
I'm not going to beat around the bush and I will just come out and say it, the story of Colt and Jace rocked my world. I fell in love with everything about this book the storyline, the main characters, the love that never dies and oh the main characters and their HEA. It wasn't hard to fall in love with Jace and Colt who wouldn't these two are so right for each other. This is truly a love story that will make you feel all the emotions and smile big at the end.
And please let's talk about those sex scenes HOT DAMN they are scorching and I might just have to skim back and read them again.
The angst in the book was great there isn't a lot which I personally love as I like the good stuff. It mainly is to do with trust issue and not wanting to be hurt again and when something happens to crush your world what you do to hold on to what you have.
I also loved that we had a character to hate and this comes in the form of Colt's dad OH BOY what I would do to that man if I could get hold of him.
Near the end we are introduced to Mitch and to me this is where the story gets interesting because the storyline hits a new peek and you are left wondering who is it? And I'm sure in the next book that will be explained. Mitch perked my curiosity so I can't wait to find out what he is all about.
I highly recommend this book in fact I would recommend anything Kindle has written.
on 2 December 2013
After hearing so much praise for this book I was hesitant to read it at the risk of being disappointed. That was not the case, this book rocked.

You can't help but fall in love with Colt and Jace from the outset as you get swept away by their feelings for one another practically from the first word on the first page.

After being initially swept away by the steaminess of this book I did start to wonder what direction the storyline was heading in. After spending a week together and returning to their normal lives you soon find out.

This story is heart-breaking at times and gut wrenching at others. You are drawn into the lives of two men who are deeply in love with each other but who struggle to find a way to be together.

This book is an extremely well written adult romance. Don't be put off if you're not into your m/m books, this is a story about love conquering all in the face of adversity.
on 18 November 2013
This book started out hot and only got hotter and hotter as it went along, add the right amount of angst and sex and it was a really attention-grabbing read.

Colton and Jace met in high school and had the hottest 5 days of their lives away from everyone and everything. Then reality was re-introduced in the shape of Colton's father, knuckle dusters and some heavy mob that split these two apart.

Roll on 10 years and we see that Jace has made a life for himself whilst Colton is just going through the motions, and what motions they are. This book tells the story of how Colton manages to become the man he should have become 10 years ago with Jace's help and a return to the beginning.

I loved how you could see them both grow, I loved how Jace could never forget his first love despite how he was treated by Colton but I especially loved how Colton eventually stood up to everything that was trying to keep them apart.

If you like reading about childhood sweethearts who find themselves after being pulled apart, like a book that has just the right amount of sex between two hot guys and especially like how they get their HEA after coming up against homophobe prejudice then this is just the book for you. Keep up the good work Ms Kindle as I cannot wait for the second book in the series to come out.
on 29 December 2013
Another great story by this author.
This novel had it all; romance, heartbreak, engaging characters, interesting plot, hot lovin' and a HEA these guys had to work for, but that is by no means a negative!
On a serious note, I liked the author taking on the issue of homophobia and prejudice in sport and the NFL. Some authors shy away from addressing the tragic decisions and consequences forced in this type of environment, but this story handles them with realism and pathos in just the right balance. Hopefully stories such as these will help in some way to breakdown these prejudices, which are sadly still very much a part of sport. Can't wait for her next book!
on 13 October 2013
Double Full is a book that shows the struggles that relationships go through even more so in a world where homophobia and ignorance is still a problem.

This book took me through every emotion that the main characters went through, the story has lots of twists that surprised me and kept me reading till I had finished.
What I love about this author is the way she keeps the story true to life. This is a story about romance and that is exactly what she delivers, it's not your typical storyline it's written with so much heartfelt emotion that you feel it in each word, her imagination in coming up with this story is amazing!
My only problem with this book is that I want more I need to know what is coming next. I am praying that that I don't have a long wait for the next book.
Amazing story which I highly recommend!!
on 18 October 2013
Just like every other book I have read by kindle this one didn't disappoint me. Jace and Colt are amazing characters. Ones that I felt connected to from the very first page. It has everything you could want from a book. Two hot men, misunderstandings, lost love, hot action, suspense and lots of drama and heartache. I would recommend this book to anyone. Trust me, from the first page you will be hooked and will not put it down until you get to very last page, where you will be sad to see it end. I can't wait for the second book in this series to be released. I'm impatiently looking out for anything to do with these two guys so I can feed my addiction to them. Well done Kindle. Another wonderful story to share with the world.
on 23 November 2013
I loved this book. Its not the first m/m book I have read...far from it! But I will say it is one of my favourites. I loves the story like and the way it was written! If you are new to m/m books this is the one for you.....if you have read lots...then this is still the books for you! <3
on 30 December 2013
This book is maybe the best m/m book I've ever read.The main characters are intense completely in love and loveable. The story is great even tho I did feel like the book changed when the accident happened. It's definitely an easy 5 stars. Will read more from this author.
on 26 November 2013
What a very good read this has been been such a romantic novel that had me in tears so I had to stop reading.
A fantastic read for all.
This book I'd recommend to anyone who likes a good romantic read.
on 12 October 2013
This book was absolutely brilliant! I'm a fairly new reader of m/m but this whole story absolutely rocked! It starts with a bang and doesn't let up for the whole book. I adored Jace & Colt as individuals and as a truly lovely couple. The whole story felt real and in the end heartening. I hugged my kindle plenty whilst reading this but it also made me cry, a sign that I was completed invested in this story. I wish I could give it more than 5 stars!!