on 4 January 2014
I thought it was really good.Recommended for minecraft fans who watch skydoesminecraft and play the minecraft game.

I LOVED IT
on 1 February 2014
This is a really good minecraft novel but there are tons of spelling mistakes, except from that it is a really good novel
on 22 December 2013
Cool some spelling mistakes though but still worth it, if u can try to buy this and read it I read it in two days.
on 6 February 2014
I am conflicted as to how many stars to give this book. On the one hand, its pure tripe with appalling grammar, spelling and construction. It also reads like the sort of thing I might have written back in primary school in a creative writing lesson about my favourite hobby. I literally found myself correcting the sentences as I read it out loud, as it often didn't even make sense without this!

BUT......my son (who loves Minecraft) loved it as a bed time book. So, it did its job as a nice medium to connect us for a bit of father and son time. Therefore, I would give it a try if you are interested in the book for this purpose.

I suppose it would also serve as a way to get recalcitrant electronic gamer addicts to read, but the standard of English is so poor I am not sure I could recommend it for that purpose.

So, 1 star for writing quality, 4 stars for bedtime bonding = 2.5 rounded up to 3 to give benefit of the doubt.
on 30 June 2014
ALL the Minecraft books have bad spelling, bad grammar and punctuation - it is a wonder we can make sense of them at all. My son however loves the stories and so we go through them together, pointing out along the way all the spelling mistakes and badly worded sentences and then highilghing them on my Kindle. We make a learning experience and a joke out of reading these stories (which incidentally can be very confusing at the same time - do the author's really know where they are going with all this?) - but really these guys should try harder. Personally I would not be proud to produce such badly wrtitten material. Creativity they have in spades - but obviously they don't care about the impression they give with their sloppy delivery. Such a shame!
on 12 March 2014
here are some reasons (sins) not to get this book:
herobrine did good?
there is no heat in minecraft
when did sky have an xbox?
herobrine was in the noobvel
uber fast without potions... notch get the antihack out.
uurgh i dont feel so good
the aether
herbrine
how do i break iron bars wth a pickaxe on minecraft???!!?!
Ft without a .
they are not steves.. only noobs are.. oh yeah.. err
stone pickaxe vs. diamonds.
sky
the novel sucks in ways so dont get it... if you have OCD for minecraft or dontbelieve in herobrine
on 28 November 2013
I mean skydoesminecraft and captain sparkles what could go wrong? A lot right. You tubers are all showy amd minigamers apart from etho have little experience in normal minecraft.Etho is one of the few youtubers that are'nt bad at normal minecraft.Etho should have a book as well.He's twixe as good as skydoesminecraft and captain sparkles put together. Go Etho.Go Minecraft done technical.Go Redstone down with budder
on 22 March 2014
41# 5) 3)(4(gadget. tczgc t edgy fishy voice of reason and a big deal with a big part of operations for using the same time that the world of operations for using the legend of a new comment your name and address the diamond ring in the diamond ring that is a registered user to ring in minecraft rope the diamond ring of fire department of ultra high quality products
on 2 March 2014
I enjoyed reading this book a lot but in some places I did lose track and it seemed a bit confusing in some places but apart from that it has a good story line accept for the ending that seemed a bit cut short. Hope this was helpful ,read the taster to see if you like this book first!
on 19 February 2014
This is an amazing book. Probably one of the best minecraft books out there. I truly recommend this book to all minecraft lovers out there. By the way, I also like the way that it features some great minecraft players which totally wraps the book up. A big thumbs up from me!