5.0 out of 5 stars a Good product
I would surly recommend this product. It is exactly as described. Very happy with it
Shall order more once i finish this bottle.

Came well in time.
Published 9 months ago by shanz

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor customer service
Published 6 months ago by Mrs NJHague

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor customer service, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil by Moroccan Gold winner of the Gold Trophy Best Argan oil producer in Morocco 2013 - #1 Moroccan Argan Oil - EcoCert Approved Fair Trade certified 30 ml / 1 oz - Cold Pressed Premium Grade Moroccan Oil, Rich In Anti-Aging properties and Vitamin E (Personal Care)
I am a regular user of argan oil and I chose to buy this particular bottle as it stated it was Fairtrade but given the attitude of the company so far in my dealings with them I feel sorry for the women's cooperative who supply the oil to Moroccan Gold. The bottle arrived but was a few millimetres short of the amount stated. There was no leakage that I could see. When I queried this short measure with Moroccan Gold and asked for a refund I was told I was "mistaken". There followed a series of emails stating I would have to pay for postage again if I wanted a refund ( contrary to Amazon's policy as I understand it ) and that they had never experienced this complaint before. Well if you read the customer reviews there are plenty which mention the bottle had leaked, and one even mentioning threatening emails from the company. I wish I had read the reviews fully before buying. I cannot be bothered to pursue this because I don't want to receive threatening emails from them. I would not recommend anyone purchase any product from this company.

1.0 out of 5 stars 1/3 of product lost because of leakage, 4 May 2014
Note: I have photo evidence to support this

About a third of the bottle has leaked all over the bottle and the box, which is really not ideal when I'm paying 8 or so for 30ml of product. It was all over my hands, my sleeves and I was pretty disappointed. According to a lot of reviews on here, this happens quite frequently with Moroccan Gold. I tried the website on the bottle (which doesn't exist now?) and scoured the internet for some way to contact their customer services - although, those who managed to contact customer services reported an incredibly rude and poor response from the company. I normally like to contact customer services before I write a review in the hope that the situation can be resolved, but as I'm left with no choice I decided to leave this review.

I'm really quite annoyed as I chose this product because it's Fair Trade, organic and comes from a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in a "protected and sustainable region in Southern Morocco". It also comes in eco-friendly packaging and is produce by a women's cooperative. I thought that this would be the perfect product to support and instead I'm left with 2/3 of what I paid for and a negative view of the company. I hope things can change and if anyone can provide me with details of the company so that I can contact them and send my photos, I would really appreciate it.

5.0 out of 5 stars a Good product, 3 Nov 2013
Shall order more once i finish this bottle.

Came well in time.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP QUALITY, 26 Oct 2013
I'm very difficult to please with most beauty products and have a lot of experience using the best brands. This Argan oil is not only the best I've tried, it is also an amazing overall beauty regime product.
It leaves my skin smooth and nourished with a wonderful glow, as well as moisturising my cuticles and nails.
I've also put it in mine and my daughter's hair and it already looks and feels so much healthier now!! I LOVE IT!!! Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, 9 Jan 2014
One of the best buy as it was on special offer from Amazon at that time half the price, great stuff and very effective again acne and pimples, It is natural and no harsh chemical. Will buy again in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 20 Dec 2013
Margaret M. Thom "Viz" (Gard, France) - See all my reviews
This item is for a Christmas gift for my daughter who has used the product previously and is very satisfied with it. She has exzema and other allergies and rates this product highly. The parcel arrived promptly and was well packed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the hassle. Flasks leaked, 19 Dec 2013
Ordered 3 bottles of Argan Oil. As far as I am concerned the quality of the oil is good.

The contents of 2 bottles were leaking, the packaging of this delivery did not protect them adequately. Also the caps of the flasks allowed the contents to leak in my bag although caps were tightened properly.

I was only aware after my purchase that many of the reviews with high star ratings include comments about leakage.

I asked Moroccan Gold for return or replacement.
The company kept apologising and alternated their replies with either "just sent" or "will be sent asap". After more than one month waiting I passed the claim on to Amazon.

This errupted then into a cascade of emails from Moroccan Gold threatening me with legal action if I don't amend this review.

Amazon granted an A-to-z Guarantee claim for this order and Moroccan Gold refunded me eventually for the two bottles.

4.0 out of 5 stars 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil, 13 Dec 2013
I only received just received the oil and so far I like it.
The reason for my 4 star vote is, that the bottle was leaking and when I received it third of the oil was gone.
The manufacturer should consider perhaps different packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!! LUSH, LUXURIOUS, LOVELY!!, 22 Oct 2013
My Moroccan Oil arrived very quickly within 2days of ordering! and the first day I massaged it into the lenths and ends of my hair which had become quite dry from the summer. I also applied a few drops to my face. The consistency is really marvellous so thick and rich and smooth, it feels amazing!! I left the oil in my hair overnight and the next day when i washed it out (and i had run out of hair conditioner!!) my hair was so soft!! I couldn't believe it, especially without conditioner because usually it would feel dry and get knotty.....I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT!! Thankyou so much I am going to stock up whilst the price is still lower because I am going to use this everyday. It would also make the perfect gift!!
:-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure magic, 26 May 2014
Deanie (Hants u.k.) - See all my reviews
This is the 3rd bottle I have ordered. This oil is just magic on your skin or hair. Arrived within a couple go days of ordering in good condition. I would highly recommend.