5.0 out of 5 stars Great childs kitchen
I bought it for my granddaughter she loves it and I can pack it all away when she go's home which is great
Published 14 months ago by Mr A J Gibson

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish flimsy product
For £15 I'd think it would last more than a few hours. It falls apart easily, very flimsy. Don't waste your time or money!
Published 11 months ago by ShellxX

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish flimsy product, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Childrens Pink Play Toy Kitchen Cooker Set Pot Pan Utensils with Light & Sound (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed purchase., 25 Dec. 2014
Sorry I never like this cooker. Although my Granddaughter played with it the oven door wouldn't stay closed and the whole thing kept falling over.I ended up removing the hot plate altogether as the clicking and the red lights had good affects.The oven base become redundant.My granddaughter enjoyed playing with the extras and never missed the oven.I have since purchased a wood oven range and now she plays with both Items.I would not recommend this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars more crap from china, 16 July 2014
S. Tomkins (uk) - See all my reviews
this is absolute crap not even worth 1 star .brought as a present the person it was brought for was to embraced to say anything but when i saw it i through in the bin where it belonged and we went toys r us and got something descent .its very small and just keeps falling apart ,and the authentic door sound is a dog barking .keep away from this rubbish or you will be disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 4 Jun. 2014
Poor quality I will never see this product any were and purchase it a gain I say it said I was buying for my two year old and I set it up and it just fell apart it week the material is no good my two years old is taller than it and the seller is not a good business person amazon contact seller on my behalf trying for them to pay for the goods to return to them and they don't want to not only that they should know tgat the quality is no good before they sell their goods I would not recommend this product to no one very bad and no good customer service either

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy and cheap (adults perspective) but great fun for a child, 26 May 2014
This is not the best of products iv ever bought. My 9 month old is as tall as the top of the kitchen once she pulls her self up to it, if it hasn't fallen to pieces in the process. The little nobs you twist to get noise are a bit stiff and I'm sure even a 3 year old would struggle. On the other hand my daughter loves the little utensils and basket that comes with the item and it is one of her favourite toys (wish I had spend a bit more and got a better quality play kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great childs kitchen, 12 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars she really loved it. Unfortunatly it didn't get there for her ..., 23 May 2015
This was for my Grandaughter so although i wasn't there to see her,she really loved it. Unfortunatly it didn't get there for her birthday, but never mind.Many thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 9 Feb. 2015
This was forever falling apart. My daughter likes to move stuff and every time she lifted it it fell apart. Not recommended. It went in the bin in the end.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 27 Aug. 2014
very small fell apart after a few days not sturdy enuf

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 26 Aug. 2014