4.0 out of 5 stars Great, for the right device
Published 18 months ago by Selftaughtgamer

3.0 out of 5 stars unfortunately DOA
The keyboard is (I imagine) comfortable to type on and doesn't feel too flimsy. Unfortunately my keyboard was dead on arrival and I had to return it, I imagine this is a one off thing and I would probably buy again just to see however I would have that thought in my mind that it simply might stop working at any time. I certainly wouldn't say this is a bad purchase but I'd...
Published 15 months ago by Josef Nickerson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, for the right device, 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Perixx PERIBOARD-807B US, Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard - 285x120x17mm Portable Size - Compatible with iPhone - iPad - iPad Mini - Nexus 4 7 10 - Galaxy Tab - S3 S4 S5- Note - Black - US Layout (Electronics)
This keyboard looks and feels great, especially for such a low price. It's a breeze to connect and feels just like a laptop to type on. However, it is US layout which is no help for a serious UK user and it doesn't work with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition, which is what I bought it for. The keyboard has bluetooth 3.0 and the note has 4.0 and they do not get along. The note will constantly disconnect and reconnect the keyboard to save power (a perk for most any other bluetooth device) which is infuriating when you try and type. I gave it to my girlfriend to use on her blog via her nexus 7 and it's a delight to use. Study, lightweight and quick to type with. Can't fault it for my mistakes. Great buy (for the right devices).

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bluetooth keyboard, 17 Jan. 2014
Even though this keyboard is incredibly cheap, it is the best Bluetooth keyboard that I have tested and I have tested many.

What I like about it:

- same size and format as laptop keyboard, so it's a great extension for laptop users
- keys are flat and have very short travel which allows very fast typing
- keys have small resistance for effortless typing
- very cheap Bluetooth keyboard compared to other Bluetooth keyboards

What could be improved:
- while this keyboard is less noisy than other cheap keyboards, it is noisy if you type fast

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good Keyboard, neat and very responsive., 16 Jan. 2014
Really pleased with this purchase, was a little worried that there may be some lag between typing the keys, but there isn't any at all. I bought it to use with my Nexus 10, and after installing the batteries it linked up with the Nexus easily and has worked immediately every time. It is not too small or too big and a nice keyboard to use. Great value for the price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars No nonsense Bluetooth Keyboard, 16 Jan. 2014
Wanted an inexpensive bluetooth keyboard for my Lenovo Yoga tablet. This keyboard is very good for the price. Connected via bluetooth immediately with no problems. Good size keys and of sturdy construction. Very good value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 17 Jan. 2014
D Williams (Yeovil, UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted a cheap, cheerful Bluetooth keyboard to use with my Android mobile phone (Motorola Moto G), Android tablet (Google Nexus 7), and Playstation 4. There are lots of expensive Bluetooth keyboards around, and I can't see the point of paying £40 for one. This one seemed a bargain at £8, so I figured I'd give it a go...

Well, they say you get what you pay for. Often true, but you can also pay over the odds sometimes. In this case, I can't fault the keyboard at all. It's compact, yet has full-size keys. It's well-made and feels like a quality product. I have had no problem at all linking it to the devices mentioned above, and although I don't use it very often it's comfortable to type on (I hate writing long SMS messages on my phone, so I would rather turn this on and tap one out - works great!)

The only flaw I would say is it has a single-height Enter/Return key instead of a full-height one, but this is quite common (you see it on a lot of laptops etc.) and I quite happily live with it.

If you are considering making this your main keyboard then I would say it could quite possibly be a contender, as it's nice to use, but for that purpose I prefer something bigger, with more travel. For portability, and using with phones or media devices, you can't go wrong, especially as USB-based wireless keyboards are no cheaper and don't offer the range of compatibility.

I can't comment on reliability yet as I've not had it long, but I can't see myself breaking it easily and there's not exactly much to go wrong.

I will probably end up buying a couple of of these, they are so useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 16 Jan. 2014
Gs Pender (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
What can I say about this other than it just worked. I bought it for my nine year old to use with his nexus 7 and after we put the aaa batteries in the nexus easily found it on its bluetooth devices and once we'd entered the pairing code using the keyboard itself that was it. My son has found it very easy to use and uses it a lot. I managed to easily pair it up with my ipad too. So all in all a very nice piece of kit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best keyboard, 16 Jan. 2014
This is the best keyboard you can get in a such low price. I give four stars! Works well with nexus devices.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for use with Surface Pro, 15 Jan. 2014
I needed a travel keyboard to keep in my bag to use with my surface pro and didn't want to pay for the type cover. It was easy get started just put the batter in and paired the keyboard with the Surface Pro.

Its easy to type on if your used to a laptop keyboard and the angle of the keyboard is just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its an amazing bluetooth keyboard at and amazing price, 5 Jan. 2014
It's a well designed keyboard and it works very well with my windows 8.1 tablet. Easy to pair and has an off/off switch on the keyboard which is very convenient. The keys are nice and large to type with. They are also very well spaced out and do have a slight travel to them; the keys bounce a little when pressing but this is something that I can get used to. The keyboard itself is very slim and even with the batteries installed (2xAAA) it is very light and portable. I intend to take this keyboard with me on holiday and so portability is very important. Overall I'm extremely happy with my the quality of the keyboard and the purchase price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and of a high quality - If you don't require a UK layout this is it., 16 Feb. 2014
The keyboard is similar to a laptop style keyboard and any keyboard user should be able to jump straight onto it with ease.

The quality of the board overall is impressive overall especially considering the price and seemed durable.

Pairing the keyboard is simple and is setup within around 5-10 seconds.

The keyboard isn't rechargeable and runs off two AAA batteries. Some may prefer rechargeable keyboard however the benefit of running off batteries is not having to recharge the keyboard every few days.

This keyboard is a US layout keyboard however you can configure it to work in a "UK mode" however this won't effect the majority of users experience anyways.

Please note you may have issues with devices that run on blue-tooth 4.0 due to their power saving mode.

Overall I rate this product at five stars due to the fact it is of a very high quality when considering the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›