5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant and magical story
I have read plenty of fantasy books, but this one stood out and is completely brilliant.

Published 12 months ago by Jos Elbers

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful
I bought this book on the strength of nine 5 star reviews. Not to be cynical but that may have been family and friends of the author.
This was a dreadful muddle of a book and I had to give up after a few chapters. I don't know where to start really, it's kind of a cross between a children's fairy tale and a confused fantasy novel. Ideas were all over the place and...
Published 6 months ago by Mr. P. A. Chandler

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant and magical story, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Seven Crystals - Wizard (Kindle Edition)

Thomas Ross is a young boy who discovers he is a wizard, and this book is basically about him discovering his powers and learning how to use them. I loved the descriptions of the places he visits with Orson. The author did a great job of building Rainbow's End and I always felt as if I was actually there.

I am thrilled to have discovered a great new fantasy author, and will definitely be looking out for the rest of the books. A must read for all die hard wizard and fantasy fans. Thank you Corrie Mitchell!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbows end, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Seven Crystals - Wizard (Kindle Edition)
I found this book by chance and the title intrigued me so I thought I'd give it a read and have to say I'm happy I did as I couldn't put the book down.
The book starts off with the main character having just lost his grandmother. now on his own with no family he is soon rescued by the wizard Orson and bought to a land full of children it's here that Thomas learns he is a wizard also and a hidden family secret that will change his and the people of rainbows end.
The description of the locations and people in the book were so vivid I didn't feel like I was reading a book more like watching film.
If you enjoy books on magic, wizards and God's you will enjoy this book. I will be buying book two when it comes out next year.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Five Star book, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Seven Crystals - Wizard (Kindle Edition)
Wizard is really a very special book. It has everything: lots of action, lots of laughs, even a love story or two. Its characters speak to one - especially Orson; and Corrie Mitchell's description of settings is supurb. If you're looking for a good read, try this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fiction Fantasy, 19 May 2014
This review is from: The Seven Crystals - Wizard (Kindle Edition)
This book is one of the best magical books I have read, it has everything, a totally magic read. You find yourself getting lost in 'Rainbow world' wishing real life could be like this.
The main characters Thomas ,Orson and Izzy are the good guys and of course their are the bad guys as well.
I couldn't put this book down.
It is a very well written book, I hope their are many more in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbows and wizards, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Seven Crystals - Wizard (Kindle Edition)
This has very quickly become a favourite read. It flows as good as a river in a storm and snow light as flurries. The author connects the reader near enough instantly to the tender memories of childhood and things we've all dreamed about. He takes you into a world where you can find yourself and all the things that excited and thrilled you when the years were newer to us all. A beautifully well told story with something to suit everybody young and old alike. I can't praise it enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairy story with a moral for adults, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Seven Crystals - Wizard (Kindle Edition)
Another book I couldn't put down. I concerns the struggle of evil against good. Fortunately a lot of the children are lucky enough to fall into the hands of the good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Rainbows End, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Seven Crystals - Wizard (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant book took me out of myself into a make believe world. It was Beautifully written and full of wonderful experiences..

5.0 out of 5 stars wizard a magic book, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Seven Crystals - Wizard (Kindle Edition)
Really liked this book, it's a very easy read and keeps you want in to turn the pages.look forward to reading the next book in the series.
Jackie

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic and Wizards, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Seven Crystals - Wizard (Kindle Edition)
I loved this story. The places and people were described vividly, and I felt as if I were there when Orson and Thomas travelled. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves fantasy, and magic.

Rainbow's End is a place we all dream of, and would love to go to. Ariana is a girl we would all like to meet and be friends with. I envy Thomas.

Can't wait for the second book in this series.

For pure escapism, read Wizard!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Seven Crystals - Wizard (Kindle Edition)
Found this book by chance while browsing the Kindle store, it sounded interesting and I down loaded the sample but had to purchase the book once I'd got to the end as I was completely gripped.
Rainbow's End is beautifully described and I loved all the characters.
A great, enjoyable, easy read.
Now reading book 2. Hope I don't have to wait long for book 3!

The Seven Crystals - Wizard