5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Great rain jacket which fits well and easily packs away. I am very pleased with this purchase and I would recommend this.
Published 3 months ago by Medic

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fine for the money
Published 5 months ago by J. A. Gray

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fine for the money, 23 Jan 2014
The coat, a light showerproof, is OK. It does the job and looks quite smart. The hood seems to be way too big (I don't have a particularly small head), but at least it keeps your head dry. For the money (it was 16 in the January sale), it's fine. I feel mean not giving it more than 3 stars, but I do think that's a fair rating overall. Don't pay the full price of 40 for it though - it's not worth that kind of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Mar 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit like the picture., 13 Feb 2014
M. Grimmer (Norfolk, U.K.) - See all my reviews
Fit bit too large, arms are baggy, and not a snug fit around the wrists. Would have returned it but bought it in the sale for 12 and couldn't be bothered. Will come handy at some point.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed for 12, 2 Feb 2014
AndyJM (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
I took a chance on this jacket as I just needed something waterproof in all the wet weather we've had recently. I was expecting a cheap rain jacket, but the quality far surpassed my expectations. It is of course just nylon and polyester, but it feels very comfortable, especially the sleeves and cuffs (I got a Medium and was expecting the sleeves to be on the short side, but they are not). The hood is quite spacious, but once adjusted it holds up very well in strong winds. There's not really much more I can say about a rain jacket, other than it was a very good find for the price.